MAciste

Aug 8, 2016
It looks promising...!
Does it has enough content already to make a try worthy, or I better wait for a couple of updates more...???

rubendm1995

Dec 13, 2017
Uberpie i love the game is getting there, but the puzzle game sucks, no offence, but i'm not the only one that refers this. You should think in another way of rising up the corruption level, like pattern i think your fans, including me are going to thank you, but its just my opinion. Continue the great work.

Reactions: Redcloud and jolann

jolann

Jun 14, 2017
Uberpie i love the game is getting there, but the puzzle game sucks, no offence, but i'm not the only one that refers this. You should think in another way of rising up the corruption level, like pattern i think your fans, including me are going to thank you, but its just my opinion. Continue the great work.
Same way for me!

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
100% reached
Art is very good.
Game has some potential.

Puzzle minigame can't be a bitch, better if they add an easy mode or something.
Game pace is strange, like when the janitor sent you to talk with her girl son and you only can talk to xer two 2 days later.
The BBC, I mean, yeah, Tyrone is the bull, fine, but then you have the godzilla like black dildo too, Are you beginning to see a pattern here?
Lastly, not a fan of monster tits, some npcs have bigger tits than their torsos.

Being a 0.2 ver things can improve, let's wait and see.

Reactions: clabird and fromqb

smite2001

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2017
while the puzzle game is not really innovative, i dont get how people fail to win. i didnt run out of time even once, the hardest thing about it was figuring out that you have to click the f-ing chair to start it.

Reactions: Crawdaddy

Someguy01

Aug 1, 2017
Fuck the puzzle game x1000. The art is great, the story seems to have potential, but the minigames are just shit, sorry.

Rising_Hell

Jun 16, 2017
40% are like easy ass puzzle game remaining 60% are like me cant seem to beat it. XD
i feel like the creator is just focusing rn on adding more characters when he should be focusing on the existing ones give them more depth and reason for their actions instead of getting new characters who we interact with once or twice. At least thats how i feel about it. The focus should be a bit more on Family first or maybe school stuff. The neighbors can wait.

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
developer that you drank or smoked before creating the puzzle?
Please tell me.
Game is funny but time for to solve puzzle is psycotic

3.50 star(s) 350 Votes