TDK14

Apr 10, 2018
  1. fix the puzzle timer im on day 43 trying to get corruption to level three cause the timer is at like 45 secs with like 20 pieces fix that before you do anything else.. please

TDK14

Apr 10, 2018
Level 3 is still a bit annoying though, specially for notebook plebs with crappy touchpads like me. :FeelsBadMan:
ohh yeahh cause you get 30 secs to do a puzzle with 20 pieces okay how far you get on the game and if thats easy post a puzzle walkthrough for everybody else struggling to do it

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
The puzzle difficulty goes up way too fast. Give the player more time at level 3. When I start yelling at my PC, it means YOUR MINIGAME IS TOO FUCKING HARD.

TheSimonizer

Jun 17, 2017
For me, Right-Clicking hide the interface but there's no way of bringing it back and you can't move or do anything.

trynd

Sep 17, 2017
the puzzle is super easy. i mean the pieces lock into place when you put them in the right place so that's pretty easy to abuse. if you use a trackpad i could see it being hard i guess

TheSimonizer

Jun 17, 2017
The puzzle difficulty goes up way too fast. Give the player more time at level 3. When I start yelling at my PC, it means YOUR MINIGAME IS TOO FUCKING HARD.
It's really not. The sides are easy to place and once that's done, the middle is super easy also.

I've got nothing against the puzzle, but the amount of grinding vs the amount of content is abysmal. This game is pretty much all talk and grind, no action.

Sep 6, 2017
Man this game seem to have a lot of potencial, can't wait for it to have a decent build... yeah i know, it may take more than 12 months, but who cares.

Reactions: blyats

pewpew37

Nov 17, 2017
where the dman hammer at finally got to level three but no hammer
If you're still looking for the hammer it appears on the right side of the floor in your room. I only got it after buying the wood so I have no clue if it is there before doing that.

pewpew37

Nov 17, 2017
How the fuck do I get the hammer and some money to buy the wood?
You get money by fapping after getting the cup from the teacher. The hammer spawns in your room at some point, right side of the floor. I found it after buying the wood.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
It's really not. The sides are easy to place and once that's done, the middle is super easy also.

I've got nothing against the puzzle, but the amount of grinding vs the amount of content is abysmal. This game is pretty much all talk and grind, no action.
He also got a fetish for seeing a male jack off. 3 damn events that grinding shit, him catching his mom, and the bathroom shit. I really have no idea why devs bother showing another dude jacking off.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes