lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I kind of alluded to that a few pages back... in an earlier missive. I am not sure I'd use the word "rushed", but I see what you are saying. I think it might be a function of development team's roles and responsibilities. My guess is that Uber's passion may lie with the art side of things, not so much the writing (as that was the first thing he farmed out)... and who knows about the project management end of things.

Obviously, there are different aspects and hats to be worn, programmer, artist, writer... etc, and over time, the strengths and weakness start to show. That is why there are so many games that die quickly out of the starting gate. They may have a passion for writing, and can get a patreon page up quickly, but when the weight of the entire project is on one set of shoulders, it collapses.

I applaud Uber for adding Lost Raven.... the result of their combined efforts speaks for itself. If it takes more hats to smooth the other bits out, it will surely be a cracking game. I'd rather they add to their team, work on what "they" like and follow/stick to "their" plan, than be a game that is driven by "polls". That usually just moves things towards the mean and makes it like all the other games. Which, for a kink/fetish-y kind of game is contrary to the point.
Project management is generally split between us but the overall final say goes to Uber. Ideally, we're super keen to add to the project team. As flattering as it is at times we're compared to Summertime Saga and other top Devs, it's a heavy burden with just the two of us, and at bare minimum, a new coder would make a world of difference. (Unfortunately, budget restraints and all that play a role in what we can and can't do). As for the polls, we try keep that within reason, and allow for rejection of things too far-astray from our vision.

Viicktorii

Mar 7, 2019
I need your help I'm stuck ... I had an appointment with Becca but she does not show up and they tell me to find her but I can not find her anywhere

Butts McGee

Jul 3, 2018
I need your help I'm stuck ... I had an appointment with Becca but she does not show up and they tell me to find her but I can not find her anywhere
Show up to her house, then go to the stables in Priscilla's back yard.

On an entirely unrelated note, I've gotten to 100% completion, but there are 2 blank slots in the gallery. What's up with that? Secret content, or a bug?

interitusdei

Feb 27, 2019
I got stuck at Priscilla's house on this quest (see attached print screen). Anybody knows if this is a bug or I'm missing something?

Reactions: jokyo

Nosket

May 25, 2018
Anyone can help me? I accidentally deleted the first save of v0.11.2a, that is required for continue the game by last update.
Already deleted the main past and extract the rar again and deleted the past "Uber Pie" in AppData, but even son the save still don't 'back'. :/
Already did this:
1. Deleted the main past of game.
2. Deleted files related to game (AppData).
3. Deleted the entry in registry.
4. Extract the rar again.
Still the defaut save not back.

Wraith2100

Apr 29, 2018
On an entirely unrelated note, I've gotten to 100% completion, but there are 2 blank slots in the gallery. What's up with that? Secret content, or a bug?
try clicking the blank ones, they should still work. I think the pictures are bugged but the content is still there.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
I got stuck at Priscilla's house on this quest (see attached print screen). Anybody knows if this is a bug or I'm missing something?
There should be a textbox option on screen to go to the kitchen: there's the key.

Btw, the game not autosaving every day is dreadful; it means that when issues, like my current one where two scenes seemingly overlay each other, can't be helped unless you for some strange reason compulsively save.

That, or just having sleeping completely clear things, which, alas, it appears it does not

Reactions: interitusdei

interitusdei

Feb 27, 2019
There should be a textbox option on screen to go to the kitchen: there's the key.

Btw, the game not autosaving every day is dreadful; it means that when issues, like my current one where two scenes seemingly overlay each other, can't be helped unless you for some strange reason compulsively save.

That, or just having sleeping completely clear things, which, alas, it appears it does not
When I go to the klitchen door it tells me it's closed. I'll keep looking around, maybe I'm overlooking something. Thank you for the reply.

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
Thanks for your responses... geenius3ab & Lostraven

I certainly didn't mean for any of my remarks to be taken as any sort of negative criticism. And I hope my remarks weren't interpreted as that I thought this game WAS poll driven.... To clarify, I'll restate it to say, "I really have enjoyed the art/story/direction of the game so far. I trusts their instincts on what the game is and how it is going. I HOPE it doesn't start to get poll driven, as then it will get watered down towards the mean and loose some of the edgy quirks that I think we all like."

As an example, while i haven't read all 6.596 post on this tread, I have read enough to know that a lot of folks, or a least a vocal group of posters, don't like NTR. Of course, there are a few Vocal NTR proponents as well.... Personally, I am a take it or leave it guy.

But it seems the original intent of the GAME was to have some in. Which is fine by me. Personally, I am willing to follow along with the developers because I am just as curious as to how they put the pieces together (story/writing/mechanics) as I am with the gratification aspects of the product. But I like my games to be more of a sampler box of chocolates, and less of, "you are this type of character, so these are the choices you make".

It seems though that there are plenty of players that are "If NTR (IS/ISN'T) In the game I am out. So what is a developer to do? Dance with who brung ya, I say, so follow your own head and heart.

what I find somewhat "not great" in this game is that all of the current routes are somewhat smashed together. You cannot get Mary scenes without progressing other stories for example. Gerda route also seems to be together with Priscilla. Becca route is also together with Priscilla, this makes it far more difficult to use the "poll system"
Agree, things seem to be getting tangled... I await to see how it plays out.

Another thing about the poll "system" i don't care for is that, for example, the poll "winner" could be, "Stacy is into Cleveland Steamers", and the MC has to do his "duty". Like I said earlier, its a game, a safe space so, heck, I will play it as written BUT, the time and effort it will take for Uber and LostRaven to write, art-up, and implement the Cleveland Steamer system in the game will ultimately derail the efforts getting the Main Game and Main Story fleshed out and bug free.

By all means, satisfy Stacy's desires, but wait until the game is at the 95% completed mark, not at the 30% mark.

Reactions: BigBobIsHere

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
Anyone can help me? I accidentally deleted the first save of v0.11.2a, that is required for continue the game by last update.
Already deleted the main past and extract the rar again and deleted the past "Uber Pie" in AppData, but even son the save still don't 'back'. :/
I think 11.b is out... ** UPDATE** Now 11.c is out! - you might try to downloading that as some glitches are fixed. Once you do that, open the locked save with usqrqa and, really, it doesn't take long to finish the new stuff, so just start from that point.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes