RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
literally 123432423423 people have asked about the save file location and nobody has answered...
only cocky comments about "use the search bar".... like we haven't done it... duuuh we didn't grow on the stupid farm like you
#3,315

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
For the people stuck at 99%, you need to go back to Priscilla's home
I have been to Priscilla's home, I have tried going to every area. The only option is to f with gerda which will start a new day.
I already did the drunk Gerda anal scene as well.
I have gone to Priscilla's house every time of day and in every day of the week. I only see Gerda sitting in the lobby/center room and when I click on her she just invites me to bang her. That's the only thing that shows up currently...

No missions no nothing. It said that Mary has a new scene in this version, but I wasn't able to locate it. She spectated the booty call and I tried both options on it.

Last edited:

Wraith2100

Apr 29, 2018
I have been to Priscilla's home, I have tried going to every area. The only option is to f with gerda which will start a new day.
I already did the drunk Gerda anal scene as well.
I have gone to Priscilla's house every time of day and in every day of the week. I only see Gerda sitting in the lobby/center room and when I click on her she just tells the cuck to get out and I bang her. That's the only thing that shows up.

No missions no nothing. It said that Mary has a new scene in this version, but I wasn't able to locate it. She spectated the booty call and I tried both options on it.
If you didn't get the Mary content try going to your room and then leaving again. For me she pops up at the hallway you have a dialog with her, then go to the bathroom on main floor.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
If you didn't get the Mary content try going to your room and then leaving again. For me she pops up at the hallway you have a dialog with her, then go to the bathroom on main floor.
.. Guess my game is bugged, because no matter how I do it, I have tried every time of day and also after the bootycall event to go through the house multiple times and Mary doesn't show up.. She's one of my fav characters .. Well will need to use the cheat save to get back to this place.

Wraith2100

Apr 29, 2018
.. Guess my game is bugged, because no matter how I do it, I have tried every time of day and also after the bootycall event to go through the house multiple times and Mary doesn't show up.. She's one of my fav characters .. Well will need to use the cheat save to get back to this place.
I assume you tried going to bed

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
I assume you tried going to bed
Maybe, but at any rate the scene bugged out for me obviously. The cheat save showed me that 1 scene with Mary, though it was somewhat... Insufficient.. Thought there would be more for her, because 1% in the game progress bar usually goes for like 5 scenes in total.
I tried loading a save as well before the scene to check if I did indeed sleep after the booty call, but that save is completely bugged,or at least the Mary scene doesn't happen no matter what.

At least in the cheat save the Mary scene is like the 2nd scene so it's pretty close by.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes