Nosket

May 25, 2018
Anyone can help me? I accidentally deleted the first save of v0.11.2a, that is required for continue the game by last update.
Already deleted the main past and extract the rar again and deleted the past "Uber Pie" in AppData, but even son the save still don't 'back'. :/

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Anyone can help me? I accidentally deleted the first save of v0.11.2a, that is required for continue the game by last update.
Already deleted the main past and extract the rar again and deleted the past "Uber Pie" in AppData, but even son the save still don't 'back'. :/
delete the entry in the registry.

Blabla95

Jan 16, 2019
The characters evolve but I will have preferred more scene with Becca, his addiction to sex is just perfect in writing. Priscilla for me is not interesting enough! She's just totally crazy :(
The drawings are always so good and I look forward to the rest!
Good work !

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
I will say, I don't like that the MC turns into a sadistic prick... Really took what could have been some hot action with carol and turned it sour with how brutal he talked about her.. I honestly felt bad for her... Especially given her story.

I mean there is being a pussy and then there is being just as bad as darnell.. I'd like to be better then a asshole if I could while also not appearing like a pussy.. Priscilla deserves the assholishness from MC..

Great game, just hope we can tone down the sadism.

Reactions: jajohn86

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
Is there any Danny crossdressing in this update?
Nope.

Wasn't this tagged gay before? The twinks in the banner image make me think i'm recalling that correctly.
Maybe, but not with the current content. I presume that the noted "Gay" will actually be the MC corrupting 1 of the "trap" characters (Who aren't traps currently). No gay currently, and I don't think none will come soon either.

Monsaic

Aug 5, 2018
Hm... while the art style is still mesmerizing, the scenes in later versions seem kinda rushed... wish there would be a stronger focus on detailing the scenes. For example the washing maschine scene: text and graphic didn't match (ass not directed to MC, biting lip) and general flaws (marys apron). Moreover some narratives just seem to end in dead ends like darnells hospital visti(?!?). I still hope for a continuation of Marys sleep scene which also kind of feels unfinished. Still good work.

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
Hm... while the art style is still mesmerizing, the scenes in later versions seem kinda rushed... wish there would be a stronger focus on detailing the scenes. For example ....... Moreover some narratives just seem to end in dead ends like darnells hospital visti(?!?).
I kind of alluded to that a few pages back... in an earlier missive. I am not sure I'd use the word "rushed", but I see what you are saying. I think it might be a function of development team's roles and responsibilities. My guess is that Uber's passion may lie with the art side of things, not so much the writing (as that was the first thing he farmed out)... and who knows about the project management end of things.

Obviously, there are different aspects and hats to be worn, programmer, artist, writer... etc, and over time, the strengths and weakness start to show. That is why there are so many games that die quickly out of the starting gate. They may have a passion for writing, and can get a patreon page up quickly, but when the weight of the entire project is on one set of shoulders, it collapses.

I applaud Uber for adding Lost Raven.... the result of their combined efforts speaks for itself. If it takes more hats to smooth the other bits out, it will surely be a cracking game. I'd rather they add to their team, work on what "they" like and follow/stick to "their" plan, than be a game that is driven by "polls". That usually just moves things towards the mean and makes it like all the other games. Which, for a kink/fetish-y kind of game is contrary to the point.

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
Ive been reading through here for a little bit now and i do understand that there is a glitch where some players were able to leave priscilla's house (during the breaking in scene while going in through priscilla's window) without actually grabbing the backdoor key. and because they didnt find the backdoor key they are now stuck no being able to find the stable key in the process.

I did find the backdoor key and picked it up but immediately upon picking it up i was thrown outside. i thought that was just part of the game because i got a quest update and didnt pay any mind to the rest. but now i am stuck with the same glitch where the game thinks i never picked up the key.

I looked into my inventory and i noticed i dont have the backdoor key to priscilla's house. i reloaded the save i had from that quest where im attempting to get out of the house unnoticed. and as i picked up the key i realized the game never actually gives me the key even though it acknowledges the key and tells me its the key and that with the key i can get out. when i look at my inventory the key is just never there.

I wish i could continue this quest as im almost done with unlocking all available scenes. but yeah if theres a solution i would love to know what it is.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
I kind of alluded to that a few pages back... in an earlier missive. I am not sure I'd use the word "rushed", but I see what you are saying. I think it might be a function of development team's roles and responsibilities. My guess is that Uber's passion may lie with the art side of things, not so much the writing (as that was the first thing he farmed out)... and who knows about the project management end of things.

Obviously, there are different aspects and hats to be worn, programmer, artist, writer... etc, and over time, the strengths and weakness start to show. That is why there are so many games that die quickly out of the starting gate. They may have a passion for writing, and can get a patreon page up quickly, but when the weight of the entire project is on one set of shoulders, it collapses.

I applaud Uber for adding Lost Raven.... the result of their combined efforts speaks for itself. If it takes more hats to smooth the other bits out, it will surely be a cracking game. I'd rather they add to their team, work on what "they" like and follow/stick to "their" plan, than be a game that is driven by "polls". That usually just moves things towards the mean and makes it like all the other games. Which, for a kink/fetish-y kind of game is contrary to the point.
I think it's way too soon to talk about plotpoints that have a dead end. Thing is that Uber focuses on the main storyline, what happens to Darnell is most certainly a sideplot or might have something to do with a branching storyline (Where you will start working together with him, or he becomes your pal, or maybe a path to your "sister character").

I agree on the notion that everyone has their strengths and weaknesses and maybe certain scenes might not be as good, or the writing is not as good as you'd like. Like Summertime Saga has shown, game development doesn't happen that once a piece of content is done, nothing will be changed. Just like you said, some of the places might not have as good quality as some others, as this is a game in development, there is always a chance that certain scenes will the re-touched or changed.

Games being pushed by polls isn't bad, what I find somewhat "not great" in this game is that all of the current routes are somewhat smashed together. You cannot get Mary scenes without progressing other stories for example. Gerda route also seems to be together with Priscilla. Becca route is also together with Priscilla, this makes it far more difficult to use the "poll system", and makes me think that this game doesn't exactly use the system which you were talking about. If he were to follow a poll, his way of storytelling and the way how storylines are stuck together makes it less than ideal. The characters storylines need to be separated with individual storylines.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
Can anyone tell me how many scenes of Mary / mom in this update?
This update literally has like 1 new scene where almost nothing happens (She's just getting off on a washing machine while MC watches her).
Although this update does have a good Priscilla and Becca scene.

SiR_MARCIN

Nov 18, 2018
So I just went through a whole new game and got to the part where Priscilla takes you to the mall. Am i crazy or is there no exit? In the food court there is a ??? door which doesn't do anything, and in the "Mall Hall" there is the food court and 2 ??? stores that don't do anything. I can't find any other clickable locations and the map is grayed out so I can't click on that either.
Same problem. Any help?

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
So I started a new game and the hell loose free. Some of the chain events are not chain events.
Ex.
1. I got a quest to find Tiffany's ball at the beginning of the game.
How am I suppose to find it if I don't even know what that is? Later in Becca's route Tiffany will give you a tennis ball. You and Becca will play catch and she will accidentally throw it too high. You need to find the ball with Becca. It's in Priscilla's house. You can't climb the tree to get the ball.
Now at this point you should receive the quest to find the Tiffany's ball.
2. When I was interacting with Becca in French class, a new Japanese student was introduced. She and Becca team up while we team up with Priscilla. Later when I approached them, Becca called me daddy.
It's not supposed to happen. Becca calling us daddy is later in the game. I did not progress with her story that far. Also the new student introduction is start of Priscilla's story which was not supposed to start until the end ( near end) of Becca's solo story.

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
Damn, what a great update. Short, but sweet. Some of those scenes were quite the tease though, jeez. Was waiting to get to fuck Priscilla the whole time. The alternative scenes however were so hot that I almost forgot about it. Looking forward to the coming Mega updates, and hopefully Priscilla isn't entirely forgotten about in the next few installments.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes