LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
Incorrect.
If you JUST want to play the new version (aka begin from the latest update) you need to use the corresponding code by choosing load game and clicking on the first save.

I thought it was rather obvious because on the OP post you have the tab "Cheat code", after you press it you can see "New game" and "Latest content".... It is literally spelled out on what's what and with how to use it.
Yes, however, an error occurred

I was able to return to my save in the new version, but it was strange, I showed up in my room and it was not in my room and I also had more than 1000 of money and it only appeared with 0. After that I decided to delete the save and unfortunately the place to put the codes are gone.

5needles5

Sep 10, 2017
code for the save file?
It is not hukcdw
it accepts hukcdw when starting a new new
I just want to go from the safe file

-----------

edit - OK I googled out usqrqa

Reactions: Viggy

mati0072

Aug 17, 2018
code for the save file?
It is not hukcdw
it accepts hukcdw when starting a new new
I just want to go from the safe file
You have it on the first page.....

usqrqa (Case sensitive.)
Start right at the new update.
Instructions: Choose Load Game and then click on the first save, there you can enter the code.

hukcdw (Case sensitive.)
Max stats and money.
Instructions: Start new game, there you can enter the code.

NomadMaster

Nov 4, 2018
when is danny gonna get fucked?
I think that it might not happen, unless the mc feminizes them/him? You are talking about the small blonde kid right? Been a bit since I last played and am a bit unsure if I am thinking of the correct character.

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
I was trying to instal the game ( android ) and it could not instal...already checked the unknown source and its on...
You know what happened or how to fix it ?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes