kimi know

Apr 22, 2018
How did you find becca? I went to the mall, tried calling her, never saw her, and after that it just says to find becca but can only find her in school durint day and nothign happens... is it a glitch? thanks!

Wazka

Nov 19, 2018
all clear save please
So Taffy Tales Saves are saved on your PC as Reg. files if you happen to delete the 1st file and want to recover it do the following:
(!!!Beware this will clear all your other saves for Taffy Tales aswell!!!)

On Win 10 go to your Search bar and type in regedit that will open Windowes Reg. editor in a new window from there go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\UberPie and delete ONLY the Uberpie folder and then all will be cleared and have reset but be carefull not to delete anything besides just that folder

panzer051

Jun 10, 2017
So Taffy Tales Saves are saved on your PC as Reg. files if you happen to delete the 1st file and want to recover it do the following:
(!!!Beware this will clear all your other saves for Taffy Tales aswell!!!)

On Win 10 go to your Search bar and type in regedit that will open Windowes Reg. editor in a new window from there go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\UberPie and delete ONLY the Uberpie folder and then all will be cleared and have reset but be carefull not to delete anything besides just that folder

View attachment 335776
thx for your information,BRO.

but i have never played this game before.

i just want to see all unlocked gallery scenes for jerking :D

Reactions: EvilGorilla13

nnpersona

Nov 13, 2017
How did you find becca? I went to the mall, tried calling her, never saw her, and after that it just says to find becca but can only find her in school durint day and nothign happens... is it a glitch? thanks!
Is there a bug? I cant find becca.
I cant find becca, I saw her last in the cinema and the I cant find a way to follow the story
Look in the Stable at backyard of Priscilla' House.

Reactions: Nihilus

Wazka

Nov 19, 2018
thx for your information,BRO.

but i have never played this game before.

i just want to see all unlocked gallery scenes for jerking :D
No problem then you will be fine just remember to only delete the Uberpie folder or you may have some problems with other software you have installed on your pc

Reactions: panzer051

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
go to SARA, Becca's mom and after go to stable of priscilla's house and you will find Becca

Jul 3, 2018
Have anyone find the last to scenes in the new update ? I just can't find any objective again and stuck at 99.5%. Anyone now what missing ?

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
Tiffany is only going to have a one off 'Daddy' scene (And that's only due to the Patreon Poll vote swinging that way), Priscilla and Becca will be the only ones I plan to have with the Daddy kink.
The Tiffany scene could have something to do with MC's late father, in order to not feel completely generic and somewhat relevant to the story?

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Argh this update was really short, i was expecting more concrete stuff like for the previous one. :confused:

The art is still top notch though, and the situations really well done, you clearly see an improvement in terms of writing in comparison of the game debuts.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I'm not a fan of how connected Priscilla, and Becca's routes are at the moment. I really with there was a solo Becca, and solo Priscilla route instead of mixing them together so soon, it should have been a late game addition for the two instead imo. There should have been more build up to this instead of an almost instant threesome.

Beginning rework is much, much better though.

ELMESIAS13

Jul 8, 2017
There's a bug when you have to get out of Pricilla's house, where after you get out of her house, you still cannot leave or use the map

gourmet135

Sep 28, 2017
I'm not a fan of how connected Priscilla, and Becca's routes are at the moment. I really with there was a solo Becca, and solo Priscilla route instead of mixing them together so soon, it should have been a late game addition for the two instead imo. There should have been more build up to this instead of an almost instant threesome.

Beginning rework is much, much better though.
Do you have a save? :)

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes