RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
damm thats the update i was waiting for i just hope the mc can own his mom without other people getting between them btw there are so many girls will evry girl have a solo ending ? if so that allot of work considering they might have diffrent endings like impreg/preg sex or not

i also wonder if will need incest patch for that stuff ?
As for development plans for each girl I'm sure the main route will have path for each one, not sure about the side routes, you'll have to ask lost about that. As for incest patch that's only for Mary and Tiffany .

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
As for development plans for each girl I'm sure the main route will have path for each one, not sure about the side routes, you'll have to ask lost about that. As for incest patch that's only for Mary and Tiffany .
im a mary (mom) fan so i have ask lost about pregnant stuff i think he mentiond mom would have a route with impreg/preg sex stuff so yeah ? and oke cool so will have to wait on a patch aswell if the dev does not provide that i see

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
im a mary (mom) fan so i have ask lost about pregnant stuff i think he mentiond mom would have a route with impreg/preg sex stuff so yeah ? and oke cool so will have to wait on a patch aswell if the dev does not provide that i see
The incest patch will probably come out alongside the Mary update.

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
The incest patch will probably come out alongside the Mary update.
this update will be the best up until now he only fucked milfs or teens but doing your mom thats the ulitmate taboo even more then your sis i think :D dith they ever say what happend to his dad ? he has a single mom with no job ?

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
this update will be the best up until now he only fucked milfs or teens but doing your mom thats the ulitmate taboo even more then your sis i think :D dith they ever say what happend to his dad ? he has a single mom with no job ?
I don't recall the father being mentioned at all, I might have just skipped the text.

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
I don't recall the father being mentioned at all, I might have just skipped the text.
maybe the will mention it in the moms route i just find it strange the live in a house with a housewife mom the money has to come in somehow right :D giving birth to 2 kids the mc and his sis isnt cheap :D

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Not helping Darnell keeps you on the Main route. Helping him sets you on the Friendship.
But you said "rejecting the doctor and helping Darnell keeps you on the main route," did you mean rejecting both?

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
Not helping Darnell keeps you on the Main route. Helping him sets you on the Friendship.
hey lost raven good your here i heard the mary (mom) update is next ? no release date yet ?
also will it be explainded where the mc dad is in the mary route the mom is just a housewife with no job ? she gave birth to the mc and sis so there has to be a dad and mony coming in somehow ?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
You reject both to stay
But you said "rejecting the doctor and helping Darnell keeps you on the main route," did you mean rejecting both?
You reject both to stay on main route, Im typing on my phone as Im not at home atm,

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
hey lost raven good your here i heard the mary (mom) update is next ? no release date yet ?
also will it be explainded where the mc dad is in the mary route the mom is just a housewife with no job ? she gave birth to the mc and sis so there has to be a dad and mony coming in somehow ?
Now is the Mega Updates. 1.) Clara and Becca. 2.) Mary. 3.) Tiffany. As for incest, literally just talking about it can get us banned, so our official stance is there is no incest in Taffy Tales...though you can name Mary whatever you want.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Now is the Mega Updates. 1.) Clara and Becca. 2.) Mary. 3.) Tiffany. As for incest, literally just talking about it can get us banned, so our official stance is there is no incest in Taffy Tales...though you can name Mary whatever you want.
Oh Mary is second, I guess my memory is shit.

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
Ok... I have been working on my "own stuff", but have been trying to get up to speed on graphics programs. I am a neophyte, so I am following some youtube videos and working in daz3d. Here is my first attempt...

Now, I was kind of limited to what clothes and props I could get... so some things are not exact... but it is a learning process.

Becca

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Ok... I have been working on my "own stuff", but have been trying to get up to speed on graphics programs. I am a neophyte, so I am following some youtube videos and working in daz3d. Here is my first attempt...

Now, I was kind of limited to what clothes and props I could get... so some things are not exact... but it is a learning process.

Becca
That's awesome! I on the other hand have just wrote 6000 words and will proceed to scream as I continue writing.

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
So mary (mom) is the update after the next update ? So there wont be a patch to the game ? Just naming ?

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
Thanks! Its a learning process. For me, the writing comes easier, but as the little guy, you kind of have to try all the different hats on... or at least wear them from time to time.

It is all a learning process for me though... but a fun one! I want to work on my daz3d-fu some more, so I will try to do the rest of the gang.... who knows, there might even be a fan art contest ;) so I better get ready!

Reactions: lostraven

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
So mary (mom) is the update after the next update ? So there wont be a patch to the game ? Just naming ?
I literally cannot make any comment on incest, devs even alluding to a incest patch whether they were involved or not can result in getting banned. Mary is 2nd Mega update,

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I literally cannot make any comment on incest, devs even alluding to a incest patch whether they were involved or not can result in getting banned.
Huh is that a new thing? That's super petty on them

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
I literally cannot make any comment on incest, devs even alluding to a incest patch whether they were involved or not can result in getting banned. Mary is 2nd Mega update,
Oke i understand so any idea when the mary (mom) update might drop then ?(and i just wanted to know more about where the mc dad was hope the next updates reveals stuf)

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes