PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
There is a walkthrough?
I did one, for just the latest update... go back a few pages to post #6639 and you should find it (again, it just a walk through of the newest material included in the 11.x series update)

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
Okay I gotta ask, why are 98% of the people in this game complete and utter cunts?
IMO, there are two reasons, the first one is very obvious, the story development is supported by patrons and the dev successfully delivered it. The second one is totally my guess, the evil of the main character has some certain influences like mind reading or make the women horny when being close.

Jun 25, 2018
I've replayed this 3 times over and can ever figure out where the save file is located since it isn't like the usual Ren stuff.
I even 100%'ed it on Android and thought I could take the save from that and carry it over to PC.
Can't find it even on PC.

ripple404

Jun 22, 2019
hey everyone
started playing this recently and it's a nice game even though sometimes I don't understand what the quest texts mean.

I'm playing 0.11.2a and my issue is that I only used the new game cheat code but I'm at 84.8%, all photos on the CG gallery are available (even Sara stuff whom I never did anything with) and also a very weird one of Gerda holding a shield, but on the scenes gallery I have question marks over the whole 0.9.x section. Sometimes I get hints from Sara about "playing" or something but I never did anything with her like I said.

did I do something wrong? did I miss anything? is it still possible to do the Sara story/get the Sara scenes?

thanks

Owoacc

Jun 16, 2018
hello, i cant start the game, when i try to open it just a small white window appear, what can i do?
search registry for software\UberPie\TaffyTales and edit the screenmanager resolution height and width to your monitors resolution (change decimal value)

• Love
Reactions: dan9000

joebaba132

Feb 1, 2018
I've replayed this 3 times over and can ever figure out where the save file is located since it isn't like the usual Ren stuff.
I even 100%'ed it on Android and thought I could take the save from that and carry it over to PC.
Can't find it even on PC.
go to your windows button, search run, type in %appdata% and the renpy saves will be in one of the 3 local files.
edit im retarded i meant unity, but both unity and uberpie files are in locallow i just checked.

dan9000

May 21, 2017
search registry for software\UberPie\TaffyTales and edit the screenmanager resolution height and width to your monitors resolution (change decimal value)
holy fuck, are you some kind of magician? it did solve my problem, thanks bro. Btw do you know what is the problem with my computer? idk if that is the reason why some other games work weird

Feb 18, 2019
It seems like i cant install the 3rd camera on priscillas house. I found the location, but the camera stays inside the inventory, and i cant even leave the house cause it says, i should install the camerase first. What is the solution?
ANd how do i transfer my save files from 1 version into another?

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes