J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
One doubt, is it possible to access the interior of the garage in the MC's house? And to the television?

DDragon

Jul 23, 2017
anyone can upload 11.2c on something else then that fu...ing 4 hours download server... i an't leave computer for 4 hours to download because of my work...

Reactions: Kreyul

Username1337

Sep 3, 2017
Is it common to get things out of order, or quests out of nowhere? I've barely been able to find Tiffany and now I have to find a rope to get a ball for her? Becca called me Daddy when I tried leaving the school and all I've done is walk her home a couple times.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Is it common to get things out of order, or quests out of nowhere? I've barely been able to find Tiffany and now I have to find a rope to get a ball for her? Becca called me Daddy when I tried leaving the school and all I've done is walk her home a couple times.
What order of events did you do? One or two don't sync quite right still.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
needs an update to v.0.11.2c
high speed link here
You beat me to the punch, I just looked and realized like 'Huh...It's been over a week since the bug fixes dropped and hey ain't updated'

Good job you!

Username1337

Sep 3, 2017
What order of events did you do? One or two don't sync quite right still.
I'm not even sure. I was just following the few quests that came up. A new girl showed up in french class and I think when I went to the school front to leave it had them walking home together and she said a couple things like "Yes, Daddy." or "Right away, sir." like I was already a dom.

I'm not really sure how the game plays. Aside from the quests I just go to locations to see if something triggers. Do the days matter at all? The school was open on a Saturday.

mrinku

Nov 3, 2018
Looks like there's a bug with getting the stable door key out of Priscilla's drawers for me. No dialogue on the two buttons, top one gives me plumber outfit and "I should find another place for the camera", bottom one gives "Well... there's nothing here".

Jun 26, 2019
i play taffy, but i notice the delay action of (Head/Shoulder/Neck) while moving.. even the hair sometime late too. of this normal already? just new to taffy*download*

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes