Dec 28, 2017
where is found location tiffany(sister MC) in mission "let find a rope (i got in smoking area) and get tiffany back, please someone tell me

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
I hope its news about NTR, this game needs to get spiced up already.
If there is no NTR in the game, can you please remove the tag? The devs says "Soon" on NTR for like a year already. Why mislead your audience?
why is there still no ntr?
There IS ntr in the game. You have sex with Gerda, while cucking her husband. You're the one ntr'ing others instead of getting ntr'ed. The dev said that the netorare content will come after most of the main path is finished. At the very least, you'll probably have to wait till the 3 mega updates are done, which would be like at 4-5 months.
Edit: The game is mostly about the MC's split-personality/inner-demon changing him after the accident, which is why the corruption/being-an-asshole path is getting the most preference. iirc the netorare content happens if the MC goes to the doctor for his checkup and cures his split personality (The option to go to the doctor is in the game, but is not implemented yet).

Last edited:
Reactions: dankmaster68

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
There IS ntr in the game. You have sex with Gerda, while cucking her husband. You're the one ntr'ing other girls instead of getting ntr'ed. The dev said that the netorare content will come after most of the main path is finished. At the very least, you'll probably have to wait till the 3 mega updates are done.
Everyone and their grandmother take ntr as netorare and not netori (which is what you are describing).

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
Tho if you name them "mom" and "sister" it feels like incest, so its playable without incest patch!,great game :)
Well, actually like many other games who had "smartly" censored their incest content from their games, the author could very well enable the incest dialogue in case the player chooses "Mom" and "Sister" as name for specific characters, as it would be a player choice with no repercussion on the author whatsoever.

Also, indeed I remember this game having incest among the many tags when it first released, it could be so simple to actually patch the content back in or using this "naming" trick to circumvent patreon rules. Many others are already doing it, or has the author lost any interest in the incest scenes and is willing to leave them inconsistent like that?

yourdesire8

Jul 1, 2017
Well, actually like many other games who had "smartly" censored their incest content from their games, the author could very well enable the incest dialogue in case the player chooses "Mom" and "Sister" as name for specific characters, as it would be a player choice with no repercussion on the author whatsoever.

Also, indeed I remember this game having incest among the many tags when it first released, it could be so simple to actually patch the content back in or using this "naming" trick to circumvent patreon rules. Many others are already doing it, or has the author lost any interest in the incest scenes and is willing to leave them inconsistent like that?
Hey exactly this , i also remember incest at the start and kinda missed it, it just doesn't feel natural doing like this.

Reactions: noone99 and Duriel

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
almost everything in that game is under construction
hope you release a more completed version
and is there a way to make him less wimpy or does 5 mean his strenfth is full

lilnoobie

Dec 14, 2016
ok i seem to have a bug getting the stable key, i search in priscilla drawer but i get 2 options 1 about a better place for camera or well theres nothing here in the other, is there a fix or do i have to wait for an update? nice game so far

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
well this is similar to summertime saga and its not at the same time
you can't save whenever you want so save when you can
there is no save screen there is no way to move the saves
there is no rollback
at least you have unlimited money with the cheat code
other then that it looks like a great game

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes