maisyh

Nov 28, 2018
ok i seem to have a bug getting the stable key, i search in priscilla drawer but i get 2 options 1 about a better place for camera or well theres nothing here in the other, is there a fix or do i have to wait for an update? nice game so far
Camera problem"
I had the same problem.
I'm crazy for 3 4 minutes.
I'm back on the old save, it's all right.

Moses18

Jan 24, 2019
ok i seem to have a bug getting the stable key, i search in priscilla drawer but i get 2 options 1 about a better place for camera or well theres nothing here in the other, is there a fix or do i have to wait for an update? nice game so far
It's in the middle dresser drawer.

Reactions: lilnoobie

Jay1979

May 4, 2017
Help! :mad:

Every version I try and download on Android won't install *App Not Installed* message after every attempt - tell me what I'm doing wrong please.

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S10+ with the latest/updated software.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
There IS ntr in the game. You have sex with Gerda, while cucking her husband. You're the one ntr'ing others instead of getting ntr'ed. The dev said that the netorare content will come after most of the main path is finished. At the very least, you'll probably have to wait till the 3 mega updates are done, which would be like at 4-5 months.
Edit: The game is mostly about the MC's split-personality/inner-demon changing him after the accident, which is why the corruption/being-an-asshole path is getting the most preference. iirc the netorare content happens if the MC goes to the doctor for his checkup and cures his split personality (The option to go to the doctor is in the game, but is not implemented yet).
I guess you can encompass netori with the ntr tag since this forum doesn't make a distinction. Thanks for the response.

Reactions: Awn0021

Arassei

May 28, 2019
If I understood the conversation with the doctor, in the futur, the game will split into 2 gameplay ? A first where you carry the red horn scumbag, and a second where you're normal but Darnell stole all your girls ?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
That is the first split, getting rid of the evil personality (sort of) will begin the cuckold and NTR route if you choose it. The second split is whether to help Darnell and take him to hospital or not (this will open up the friendship route if you choose it)
If I understood the conversation with the doctor, in the futur, the game will split into 2 gameplay ? A first where you carry the red horn scumbag, and a second where you're normal but Darnell stole all your girls ?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes