WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Tho if you name them "mom" and "sister" it feels like incest, so its playable without incest patch!,great game :)
You see, for me if I name them myself then it would not feel like incest. Only if there miraculously appear incest patch that does the same, only than it would tickle my internal fetishist :)

yourdesire8

Jul 1, 2017
You see, for me if I name them myself then it would not feel like incest. Only if there miraculously appear incest patch that does the same, only than it would tickle my internal fetishist :)
Hey i totally agree,but its been a long time and i dont think incest patch is coming

Reactions: WINTEX

madmax20

Jan 22, 2018
What a stupid save system, I'm tired of dealing with this fucking thing in every new release.
you might as well just stop playing games then (especially ones that are not completed and being actively developed), because its a pretty high possibility it can happen with any one of them, especially when there is a significant code change.

this is a given when a game is still in its development stage, the game is not finished. if it was you more than likely wouldn't have that issue.

Dec 30, 2017
I know I may have asked this before, but does anyone know if there is gay content planned? Since the femboy character seems to be set up for something. Also I noticed that the game had a choice to go to the doctor and the evil voice said the MC would end up cucked if he goes. Since the game didn't give a choice in this version, will it ever be a choice so it can be played in full NTR mode?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes