shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
How do I find Becca after she ditched me at the cinemas?
Look at the stable in Priscilla house.
It seems like i cant install the 3rd camera on priscillas house. I found the location, but the camera stays inside the inventory, and i cant even leave the house cause it says, i should install the camerase first. What is the solution?
ANd how do i transfer my save files from 1 version into another?
There are two spots for placing camera in Pris's room and one in the bathroom.

Nab1231

May 30, 2018
So I have the find Becca quest and I know she's in the stables I have tried going to her house and knock on the door and I cannot cook on her house. What do i do

korikss123

Mar 13, 2019
Hey so im having a problem when i get into precilas house i all the cameras where they need to be (the shower,the mirror and the chair near the door) but i cant get her mom to appear in the house the game just tells me i need to place all the cameras i cant leave the house or do anything at that moment. please help

Reactions: PhoenixAgain

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
who's the f#cking c#nt who upload to that piece of garbage of k2s??

there's a TON of fast, reliable and high-speed-free-downloads servers EVERYWHERE!!!

when i see a k2s link i feel insulted, is like the fucker went like

ha ha, there's the stuff you want, if you want it quickly, pay for it or suck it waiting hours for it to finish

ZTR

May 28, 2017
who's the f#cking c#nt who upload to that piece of garbage of k2s??

there's a TON of fast, reliable and high-speed-free-downloads servers EVERYWHERE!!!

when i see a k2s link i feel insulted, is like the fucker went like

ha ha, there's the stuff you want, if you want it quickly, pay for it or suck it waiting hours for it to finish
Or just mega thats easy too

Reactions: DDragon
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes