lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
[Teaser] Clara's route #2

Hey guys, work as usual is continuing steadily. I'm speeding through getting the artwork done faster than I expected, think I've really hit a stride and I'm very happy with the results so far. :)
While we know how eager you all are to get a date set in stone, we still don't want to commit to a date quite yet on when the release is out, it's still far too early for that, and we'd rather not fail to hit a deadline like last-time and leave you guys disappointed.
Lostraven is continuing to work on Tiffany's script, and it's shaping up nicely, I've even managed to read the first half and we think you guys are going to love it.
Speaking of which, out of the current selection of girls, which girl has your favorite personality? We're aiming to try make the cast as varied as possible, (don't worry, there's no consequences to this one, we're just curious on your thoughts, so feel free to write them down in the comment section below). :)
As always, we'd like to thank all our Patrons for helping making this game a reality. We couldn't do it without you guys!
As you can see, Clara's definitely changed since we first met her...Just how far will her affair with the MC go?
-Taffy Tales team

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

furom

May 25, 2019
I still can't interact with the door to "Find Becca". I go to the house and no interactions except the backyard which is "under construction", when I go to Priscilla's room I am still a plumber and looking to install cameras that are already there.

Is there a fix to this bug or how far backward do I have to go to reset this issue?
Yeah I have the same issue at this moment. Did you find a solution to this by any chance?

Sep 12, 2018

Hey guys, work as usual is continuing steadily. I'm speeding through getting the artwork done faster than I expected, think I've really hit a stride and I'm very happy with the results so far. :)
While we know how eager you all are to get a date set in stone, we still don't want to commit to a date quite yet on when the release is out, it's still far too early for that, and we'd rather not fail to hit a deadline like last-time and leave you guys disappointed.
Lostraven is continuing to work on Tiffany's script, and it's shaping up nicely, I've even managed to read the first half and we think you guys are going to love it.
Speaking of which, out of the current selection of girls, which girl has your favorite personality? We're aiming to try make the cast as varied as possible, (don't worry, there's no consequences to this one, we're just curious on your thoughts, so feel free to write them down in the comment section below). :)
As always, we'd like to thank all our Patrons for helping making this game a reality. We couldn't do it without you guys!
As you can see, Clara's definitely changed since we first met her...Just how far will her affair with the MC go?
-Taffy Tales team

Becca:sneaky:, sad she doesn't really have much yet going for her yet.
The sister is the one that truly needs the most attention of the current cast next to Becca :unsure:

Reactions: seralam

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016

-Taffy Tales team

Last edited:
Reactions: BigBobIsHere
Jun 18, 2017

-Taffy Tales team

Would be Gerda

HK51

Dec 11, 2017
Encountered some issues with the game and forum search/random clicking didn't help:
is there a way to resize a window in windowed mode on windows? Alt+space or mouse resize don't work.
is there a way to return onto previous text/scene/choice sans save&load? Right-click/z/mouse-scroll/page-up/whatever don't work.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
So this update who is the major
Encountered some issues with the game and forum search/random clicking didn't help:
is there a way to resize a window in windowed mode on windows? Alt+space or mouse resize don't work.
is there a way to return onto previous text/scene/choice sans save&load? Right-click/z/mouse-scroll/page-up/whatever don't work.
to enter full screen press ALT+Enter
u cant replay previous scenes u will hv to do a new save for what i know.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HK51

HK51

Dec 11, 2017
to enter full screen press ALT+Enter
u cant replay previous scenes u will hv to do a new save for what i know.
Full-screen mode is intuitive, what I wanna is resize window freely in windowed mode: make it smaller so it could fit onto screen of my calculator notebook.
Also the lack of backspace/return button for vn is strange imho.

Reactions: NeoSquall
3.50 star(s) 342 Votes