Dragon Shin

Oct 6, 2017
I found this game about a month ago v.0.10.5b and found several scenes that could not be viewed as they are blocked by large pink shapes ( I think all right this is what I get for downloading a free version ) but then when I come to this site I find v.0.11.2c has been supplied by the creator it has more problems than the older version ( both versions state that saves from older version are not compatable ) I didn`t mind starting from the begining but some of the scenes are not visable and others are so blurry you can`t see is this some glitch or did I get a botched download ( I used Mega ) what gives ?

just a little more info I have attached some screenshots of game Can somebody tell me whats wrong am I missing something ? do I need some program to properly play this game ?
this exact thing had happened to me with a similar game. turns out my pc was old, bought another one, suddenly all the scenes are shown and every game works.

Onloup

Aug 12, 2018
My question is why do people get so offended by it? It's not definitely gonna be in the game for a LONG TIME and even if it is with the amount of complaining about the subject you and uber will probably just put a huge disclaimer in the title screen to avoid or disable/enable it.

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
I'm one of those people who don't mind it I just don't get why it has to be in literally every game I play or keep an eye on; don't get me wrong I'll play the NTR path simply because I'm a completion-ist and want to 100% everything it just... does nothing for me to help get my rocks off. It's just there.

Besides, wouldn't you rather have more content released faster without having to slow down to work on all 3 separate paths at once; lostraven can focus on individual pieces of content for(thus we assume) faster releasing than getting hit with a Star Citizen and being bogged down with doing all the content at the same time.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
I'm one of those people who don't mind it I just don't get why it has to be in literally every game I play or keep an eye on; don't get me wrong I'll play the NTR path simply because I'm a completion-ist and want to 100% everything it just... does nothing for me to help get my rocks off. It's just there.

Besides, wouldn't you rather have more content released faster without having to slow down to work on all 3 separate paths at once; lostraven can focus on individual pieces of content for(thus we assume) faster releasing than getting hit with a Star Citizen and being bogged down with doing all the content at the same time.
Multiple paths ended up being a terrible design choice for Summer Time Saga.

Not sure I've said before but I think the start of this game probably put a lot of people off initially, it did for me given how the first sex scene you encounter is a girl getting fucked by a black guy and then the black classmate hitting on everyone.

These are wish fulfillment games and wanting to project as a gay who gets emasculated is a minority fetish.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Multiple paths ended up being a terrible design choice for Summer Time Saga.
That was more due to how they were implemented in that game rather than them being poor choices. Plus a lot of people wanted to fuck everyone so having to choose between the girl next door and her mom didn't fly.

In this game it's much more like three completely different perspectives that require entire playthroughs, not just reloading a save and seeing the other choice.

MonsterV

Jun 23, 2019
That was more due to how they were implemented in that game rather than them being poor choices. Plus a lot of people wanted to fuck everyone so having to choose between the girl next door and her mom didn't fly.

In this game it's much more like three completely different perspectives that require entire playthroughs, not just reloading a save and seeing the other choice.
"three completely different perspectives"
really? im just seeing 2 paths maledom and being a cuck, please tell me where are you getting that 3rd route from

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
"three completely different perspectives"
really? im just seeing 2 paths maledom and being a cuck, please tell me where are you getting that 3rd route from
The friendship route. I don't know if it'll classify as "completely different" but it's another route.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes