olddude60

Apr 20, 2018
I found this game about a month ago v.0.10.5b and found several scenes that could not be viewed as they are blocked by large pink shapes ( I think all right this is what I get for downloading a free version ) but then when I come to this site I find v.0.11.2c has been supplied by the creator it has more problems than the older version ( both versions state that saves from older version are not compatable ) I didn`t mind starting from the begining but some of the scenes are not visable and others are so blurry you can`t see is this some glitch or did I get a botched download ( I used Mega ) what gives ?

just a little more info I have attached some screenshots of game Can somebody tell me whats wrong am I missing something ? do I need some program to properly play this game ?

Last edited:

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I finally got down to playing this, does Morality actually make any difference?
Seems like I'm railroaded into being an asshole.

UptonSkook

Feb 9, 2018
So I'm trying to get in Jennifer's backyard for the phone or software or whatever, but I don't have the option to go through the fence.

Meowsers

May 18, 2018
Okay, I've gotten well and firmly stuck on the "place cameras" mission. By my counting, I've already placed all three cameras (and clicked every available surface) yet I'm unable to continue. Also, the screen looks like this.
If that's not bugged, I don't know what is.

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
Okay, I've gotten well and firmly stuck on the "place cameras" mission. By my counting, I've already placed all three cameras (and clicked every available surface) yet I'm unable to continue. Also, the screen looks like this.
I hate to say it, but I suggest you re-download and try again. I've never had the problems you are dealing with... Are you using a game copy from the author or downloaded from another source?

While you cant use an old save, you CAN start from where the new content begins (if you have already played the game through)

Just start a new game and in the "load from locked save" enter " usqrqa " and you can start from the new content.

I did a walk through here... its post #6639

Last edited:

Casseh

May 12, 2018
Not enough new Priscilla content. More :mad:
Jk, pretty good update. Can't wait to see Taffy Tales completed.

Goodguy234

Mar 10, 2018
Lol so you have to be an asshole or being a cuck. This dev is really the worst he some <removed> love fetish cuck. fuck this game.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Y
Lol so you have to be an asshole or being a cuck. This dev is really the worst he some <removed> love fetish cuck. fuck this game.
You're not going to get cucked unless you want to be, you literally just get through the first few in-game days (that are being re-done anyway), and yes, you wont always have to play an asshole.

Oushaku

Jul 27, 2018
Played 30 min a few months ago and didn't like it at time. Tried again a few days and forced myself to keep going and OMG it was completely worth it, such a good game 8/10 (just because it is not completed yet) . Can't wait for the next updates (and NTR).

PS: Priscila best girl <3

DaddySalmon

Jul 17, 2018
how do you skip time?
i can do it once, but after that. the button just simply gone.
its almost imposible to progress forward

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes