APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
it just says "Leave"

You need to get aroused in class then you go to the bathroom to relieve your self and Clara catches you. Clara says you need to speak with Sara (sometimes this takes a bit but eventually) you will meet with Sara and she will offer you the Job of filling the jars with your jizz .... After that anytime you goto the bathroom you will have the option to Fap For Cash

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
In the boys room isn't a chair, ore u mean the thing looks like a phone? The only thing I can do on that thing is,, leave,, I can't find the printer

The game as it stands now has bugs that end up showing you quests that you are not able to complete until you progress through more of the story if the printer is not in the MC's bedroom you are not far enough in the story to print pictures also before you can print anything you will have to buy a new circuit board at the store to fix your printer. Just play through other quest eventually you will be able to see the printer

Hentaimancer

Jun 9, 2019
Hey, guys. I've been stuck on 'calibrate the weight at night' for a while. How do I do that?
You need to buy the weight and a scredriver IIRC. After you talk with your caretaker it will be in the bathroom, latrer in the kitchen. During the evening you can rig it to report more weight than normal.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes