Pockha

Oct 14, 2017
Is the cameraplacement in pricillas house buggy? I cant seem to get past that. I have placed 3 cameras in the shower, cabinet and the chair but I cant do anythign after that. what to do

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
I wrote a translation into german and created it with UnityEX as changed resources.assets now it doesn't show me the language in the game! Since the file changes the texts and I changed it he shows me it in the old language, so is there definitely a second file with the original language? Anyone have an idea?

Kurr

May 17, 2018
So I ran into a little issue because I need to check the strange sounds at Darnell's house but his house isn't available on the map. Is there a way to fix it besides starting the game new?

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
I'm currently at 99.0% in the latest version and I was wondering what I missed
(I got Darnell to the hospital, but when the option came to think about it at night I had another option also which I picked back then. Perhaps worth mentioning in case it matters)

Beside that I looked through the Gallery and noticed I was missing a couple of pictures:
Page 11, 207 (i think this is Bella shaven, since I choice needs to be made)
page 13, 254 and 255. Not sure if this was a choice also or I missed something?

Page 21, 409-413 (this is a pretty major one and I can't seem to figure out what I skipped here)

Any help to what I might have missed would be greatly appreciated
Got a couple of these with using the password to do just the new content, still missing some on page 21

Last edited:

Dayn

Apr 9, 2018
So I ran into a little issue because I need to check the strange sounds at Darnell's house but his house isn't available on the map. Is there a way to fix it besides starting the game new?
It's a bug in the current version. A couple of the quests appear much earlier in the game than you can actually do them. You have to progress along the route with the teacher. Eventually Darnells house will open up and you can do it.

Reactions: johnjohn82 and Kurr

CrispJr

Aug 7, 2016
Ah, that would be me then to answer your question.

The development shifted dramatically because I was bought on-board after the first Clara update.
prior to that I have no idea what the development plan was.
So I drew up my own plan on how things would be divided/organised and we've gone from there pretty much.

And frankly, it's for the best I took a hatchet to it.
It was far too chaotic and up in the air which route you were on, which was literally causing the game to sink.
Really? I've never even tried the game because it was tagged as "NTR." I've yet to play it, actually. It was due solely for that reason. However, if your game plan is to move away from that, then I'd be willing to give it a go.

I don't mind other people getting enjoyment out of NTR. That's their fetish and that's cool with me. But, it does seem to be a like it or hate it sort of mentality for most. People who don't like it, will never even bother trying the game out. (Guilty) Sorry, NTR lovers.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Really? I've never even tried the game because it was tagged as "NTR." I've yet to play it, actually. It was due solely for that reason. However, if your game plan is to move away from that, then I'd be willing to give it a go.

I don't mind other people getting enjoyment out of NTR. That's their fetish and that's cool with me. But, it does seem to be a like it or hate it sort of mentality for most. People who don't like it, will never even bother trying the game out. (Guilty) Sorry, NTR lovers.
Then you should give this a go, all NTR setup scenes in the begging have basically been neutered and there isn't any in the game right now. Even when it does get added it will be fully optional and avoidable, and not in the sense where the logic is "You don't see it therefore it doesn't happen," instead it just wont happen. Of course once the NTR does start to get developed I'll probably wait till that routes fully finished till I play it again.

John Dane

May 21, 2018
By looking at tags seems there is no sex scene yet. (I know about oral and other) I will wait bit more then. love the art and hope the game grows.

Slagmoth

Jan 26, 2019
I still can't interact with the door to "Find Becca". I go to the house and no interactions except the backyard which is "under construction", when I go to Priscilla's room I am still a plumber and looking to install cameras that are already there.

Is there a fix to this bug or how far backward do I have to go to reset this issue?

Mare91

Jul 19, 2019
I can't find the printer, 1 guy say it's behind the chair in my room but in the guys room isn't a chair

Sep 12, 2018
Just got in this game but how do you earn money or do you have to use cheats?
Nvm I found out in comments xD

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes