Meowsers

May 18, 2018
I hate to say it, but I suggest you re-download and try again. I've never had the problems you are dealing with... Are you using a game copy from the author or downloaded from another source?

While you cant use an old save, you CAN start from where the new content begins (if you have already played the game through)

Just start a new game and in the "load from locked save" enter " usqrqa " and you can start from the new content.

I did a walk through here... its post #6639
Dude, this is the first time I even downloaded this game. I have NO idea how or why this happened.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
(When the real teaser has been posted but no one has figured it out yet).

KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello everyone! :)

Work on the first mega update is well underway, and we're super excited to show you what we've been working on. It's a lot of work, but we're going at a steady pace and getting through it piece by piece.

As stated before, this first mega update will focus on BECCA and CLARA

but...we are happy to announce it will also feature some smaller scenes for Danny and a few other surprise characters who may say hi ;)

We're also excited to finally bring in the main story to the game! This update will be quite unlike any of the others we've previously produced, hopefully in both quality and size. We strive not only to make a good adult game on CG's alone, but believe an exciting unique story and fun game mechanics make the difference between a game being good, and a game being outstanding.

We do ask that you be patient with this update.

Until we (hopefully) reach our next goal, please keep in mind this is still a two man team.
We'll need a little extra time to get this one out to you.

We hope you guys understand. :)

But above all else,

we hope this update truly illustrates what we can do, and that you will get as excited about the future of Taffy Tales as we are.

In the meanwhile, we hope you enjoy this little teaser of our very favorite cleaning lady...She would talk right now, but as you can see, she has her mouth rather full.

-Taffy Tales team

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016

Work on the first mega update is well underway, and we're super excited to show you what we've been working on. It's a lot of work, but we're going at a steady pace and getting through it piece by piece.

but...we are happy to announce it will also feature some smaller scenes for Danny and a few other surprise characters who may say hi ;)

We're also excited to finally bring in the main story to the game! This update will be quite unlike any of the others we've previously produced, hopefully in both quality and size. We strive not only to make a good adult game on CG's alone, but believe an exciting unique story and fun game mechanics make the difference between a game being good, and a game being outstanding.

Until we (hopefully) reach our next goal, please keep in mind this is still a two man team.

But above all else,

we hope this update truly illustrates what we can do, and that you will get as excited about the future of Taffy Tales as we are.

In the meanwhile, we hope you enjoy this little teaser of our very favorite cleaning lady...She would talk right now, but as you can see, she has her mouth rather full.

-Taffy Tales team
Clara's very cute there, but looking a bit too young maybe? Looking foward to Danny's content.

Reactions: Salomon108
Sep 12, 2018

But above all else,

-Taffy Tales team
Wow that's good to know thanks xD

nortechel

Apr 22, 2017
I just downloaded this game and played through it all in one sitting, very much a fan. But as I got to the end of the content I noticed I'm hovering at 99% completion.

I'm missing CGs 402-413, any guidance on what I missed anyone?

Umgenlied

Sep 3, 2017
"It will also feature some smaller scenes for Danny"

C'mon mate, don't tease with that image to just crush all my hopes and dreams i have for my danny boi.

Gotta admit tho, things are looking very nice.

Reactions: obiwan

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
Can someone help please, how can I talk to Becca's mother if I can't go inside the house (Sara's house) so I can go to prescilas house and enter the stables.

NewCummers

Oct 29, 2017

But above all else,

-Taffy Tales team
I wish MARY (MOM) and CLARA,who got first MEGA update,i really want to see them action, i already seen BECCA in last update,so soon to have her again :p btw thx for the info (y)

Reactions: xluucasc

MrafikXD

Jun 17, 2019
What is the first misson,how i complete it and why i can't climb princilias's backyard im playing on andro

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes