preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
"three completely different perspectives"
really? im just seeing 2 paths maledom and being a cuck, please tell me where are you getting that 3rd route from
The friendship route. I don't know if it'll classify as "completely different" but it's another route.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
"three completely different perspectives"
really? im just seeing 2 paths maledom and being a cuck, please tell me where are you getting that 3rd route from
There's three major routes with sub routes in each. For example, the main route will follow either a redemption arc where the MC learns to deal with his evil side and actually do some good, or one where he falls further into depravity and becomes sociopathic. The cuck route will also have a split, as will the the friendship route.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
how to earn money in this game ??? i have tasks buy this and that and 10 different things to buy but 0 money !!!

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
There's three major routes with sub routes in each. For example, the main route will follow either a redemption arc where the MC learns to deal with his evil side and actually do some good, or one where he falls further into depravity and becomes sociopathic. The cuck route will also have a split, as will the the friendship route.
I wonder what the cuck routes split is going to be as it only appeals to a very certain crowd.

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
Blahhhh don't matter to me I'm gonna play through ALL the routes no matter what no matter the fetish although I'm not really into ntr but it doesn't really bother me. I just see it as more content and artwork to enjoy

Reactions: OneWayMissile

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I wonder what the cuck routes split is going to be as it only appeals to a very certain crowd.
Cuck gets fucked versus cuck is a passive observer? Danny grows a real pair and becomes the bull instead of Darnell? Latina maid is the NTR rival over Darnell?

I certainly don't care but the thought process interests me.

Reactions: RedPillBlues
3.50 star(s) 346 Votes