msespindola

May 19, 2019
So, I can't find the gym clothes, and after the teacher comes to my house the first time, nothing new happens to me! I'm on the android version, latest one

Zaben

May 22, 2017
So, I can't find the gym clothes, and after the teacher comes to my house the first time, nothing new happens to me! I'm on the android version, latest one
Use the search box in the top right to type "gym clothes" and read about 5s and find out the answer.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Indeed.... and if it gives me a chance for reverse ntr on Darnell, I'm okay with that.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Damn im bored there is nothing to play. The good games are taking more and more time to get relased of course there is a few that end up disappointing people, like A town uncovered dev took 4 months to produce a less then a week of draw and the rest of the update was a black screen dialogue. I hope to see a update soon from this game probably end of the month.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Damn im bored there is nothing to play. The good games are taking more and more time to get relased of course there is a few that end up disappointing people, like A town uncovered dev took 4 months to produce a less then a week of draw and the rest of the update was a black screen dialogue. I hope to see a update soon from this game probably end of the month.
Wouldn't bet on the end of this month. This is a Mega update, (well it should be), so be prepared for a slightly longer haul for us to get it out as I've said before.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: exirock

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
This game has been on my watch list for a while. How is progress going? Is there any NTR content available yet or should i wait for few more updates?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
This game has been on my watch list for a while. How is progress going? Is there any NTR content available yet or should i wait for few more updates?
There will news on the plan with NTR soon. Netori however is currently in the Main game.

Also me bracing for the endless return of the NTR debate even though I'll clearly be spelling things out and the plan.

Stress smoker meme.jpg

Last edited:

KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello everyone :)

The work is going exceptionally well, I have found a new plug-in for the game engine which is helping to speed things along nicely. I've mostly been switching between posing and creating the artwork to help move things along. (It can really burn me out just sticking to doing one too long).

Still not sure on a date yet, but I will try my very best to get a pinpoint on an estimate when I can!

Lostraven will now be working on the Chantelle script. We thought we'd talk to you about the future of Taffy Tales a little on a pretty hot button topic, (yes, that one). For too long we've left a certain portion of our fanbase in the dark on what's happening with NTR, and when it's coming, and while we've still got a longgggg way to go before it's introduction, (with Three Mega updates and our Supreme Pie update to come first), we felt it's time to finally talk about what's the plan to integrate it.

I can now confirm, the Chantelle update will bring in NTR.

WAIT WAIT! Before you throw stones at me, let me explain the plan...

The Chantelle Script is going to be a double script combined into one update, one for 'Netori' on the main route, and one for straight-up 'NTR' on the NTR Route.

It will allow on the 'main' route, the chance for players to steal Chantelle and humiliate Darnell as your conflict with him continues to spiral into chaos. It will have a heavy 'Netori' focus.

BUT, the other half of the script, will begin the NTR route (for players choosing that route). Where Darnell will 'steal' one of the girls.

So, the choice will be yours, humiliate Darnell, or be humiliated by him, Taffy Tales is all about choice, and tailoring the experience to what suits you.

You'll never be forced onto the NTR route, it's 'one choice' in-game that basically says 'Do you want to play the NTR route or not?' That is it, if you end up on the NTR route, you chose it willingly.

Well, on another note guys :) We have another little teaser for you guys! You know who really needs some love around here? A certain cute blonde whose more 'effeminate' than most!

-The Taffy Tales Team

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes