msespindola

May 19, 2019
So, I can't find the gym clothes, and after the teacher comes to my house the first time, nothing new happens to me! I'm on the android version, latest one

Zaben

May 22, 2017
So, I can't find the gym clothes, and after the teacher comes to my house the first time, nothing new happens to me! I'm on the android version, latest one
Use the search box in the top right to type "gym clothes" and read about 5s and find out the answer.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Indeed.... and if it gives me a chance for reverse ntr on Darnell, I'm okay with that.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Damn im bored there is nothing to play. The good games are taking more and more time to get relased of course there is a few that end up disappointing people, like A town uncovered dev took 4 months to produce a less then a week of draw and the rest of the update was a black screen dialogue. I hope to see a update soon from this game probably end of the month.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Damn im bored there is nothing to play. The good games are taking more and more time to get relased of course there is a few that end up disappointing people, like A town uncovered dev took 4 months to produce a less then a week of draw and the rest of the update was a black screen dialogue. I hope to see a update soon from this game probably end of the month.
Wouldn't bet on the end of this month. This is a Mega update, (well it should be), so be prepared for a slightly longer haul for us to get it out as I've said before.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: exirock

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
This game has been on my watch list for a while. How is progress going? Is there any NTR content available yet or should i wait for few more updates?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
This game has been on my watch list for a while. How is progress going? Is there any NTR content available yet or should i wait for few more updates?
There will news on the plan with NTR soon. Netori however is currently in the Main game.

Also me bracing for the endless return of the NTR debate even though I'll clearly be spelling things out and the plan.

Stress smoker meme.jpg

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 342 Votes