preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
An option to have Danny always have actually been Dani would be fantastic. Not going to lie (mostly to myself) I'm sorta into traps but I'd love for her and Becca to be star crossed lovers willingly submitting to Pricilla and thus MC. Dani would look amazing with a huge baby bump.

Or we could have some weirdo drug or curse turn Danny into a fully functional female (or futa) and get the best of both worlds?

• Wow
Reactions: CoomerHimbo

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
It is a bunk bed, are there secret plans abound? Maybe! Will we be drunk enough to tell them? Who knows!

And yes, there will be lots of Clara and Becca content this update, as they are the main focus.
Danny is just a little extra because of how many people want his booty.
i thought this update included Mary content :/

Reactions: CoomerHimbo

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
lostraven

Will the supreme pie updates be adapted to the other routes, play the same on all three routes, or will they only be on the one route they fit best on?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
lostraven

Will the supreme pie updates be adapted to the other routes, play the same on all three routes, or will they only be on the one route they fit best on?
Not sure yet. Though they'd have to play different each route for it to make sense.

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
Hmmm I just feel like alot more people could enjoy NTR. I'm not into it but I enjoy NTR content it's simple start up an ntr heavy game and name the Mc after someone you hate ^_^ or any other name that's not your own in other words try to play the game as if your watching someone elses story....Well that's what works for me.What you guys call cuck scenes I see as normal sex scenes.

cimibibapa2

Dec 15, 2018
Even if the NTR option will not impact the main Route.
Why wasting time developing cuckold bs ?

Would be better if this game will get decent animations instead.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Even if the NTR option will not impact the main Route.
Why wasting time developing cuckold bs ?

Would be better if this game will get decent animations instead.
Because a chunk of the fan base want it, and because we promised the route from the beginning. If we turned our back on it now, how could I expect people to trust our word again? It matters to me that people have complete faith in both me and Uber to deliver on what we promise as a team.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Because a chunk of the fan base want it, and because we promised the route from the beginning. If we turned our back on it now, how could I expect people to trust our word again? It matters to me that people have complete faith in both me and Uber to deliver on what we promise as a team.
If it's a promise... I guess " nara, shikata ga nai "
I have a question : when you will finished Taffy Tales, will you make another game with the same art style, but without any NTR or sharing plan ?

• Sad
Reactions: Raul

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I have a question : when you will finished Taffy Tales, will you make another game with the same art style, but without any NTR or sharing plan ?
even i hate NTR, but please don't talk to the dev like that.. its not his fault, don't badger him

Reactions: qay123

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I don't think it'll matter too much. LR is building a story with logical end points and the updates come fairly quickly for just how large they are, especially with drawn art.

It won't be like if Summertime Saga added NTR where every girl would need a 6 month update and development of anything else would come to a screeching halt, leaving non NTR fans dry for years.

I'm more interested in seeing exactly what the "friendship" route is about. Right now it seems to be solely based off of tagteaming girls, which seems weird. Sure, it could end up a cool buddy cop story but it'd be nice to have something substantially different in the lewdness as well. Truth be told I'd rather have a pure love/non rapey route than this if that's all there is.

Reactions: seralam

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
No idea! I'd very like to be involved from a project from the ground up with Uber, when I first joined there was a lot of fundamental issues with the narrative etc, a lot of stereotypes. I was faced with a choice between trying to work around the issues or to just suggest restarting the game from the ground up with Uber. Consider Uber would absolutely have hated the second idea, and I think the audience would have just given up then and there at the time, (We didn't have much audience goodwill), I decided to work around the issues and get to where we are now.

Though personally, I like giving players choice, I'm a huge fan of RPG's where the players get to control the kind of story they want. So take from that what you will, but by the time we start the next game (in the way distant future), I'm hoping to make it even more ambitious than this in every way.

Reactions: APoc1
3.50 star(s) 342 Votes