KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello everyone :)

The work is going exceptionally well, I have found a new plug-in for the game engine which is helping to speed things along nicely. I've mostly been switching between posing and creating the artwork to help move things along. (It can really burn me out just sticking to doing one too long).

Still not sure on a date yet, but I will try my very best to get a pinpoint on an estimate when I can!

Lostraven will now be working on the Chantelle script. We thought we'd talk to you about the future of Taffy Tales a little on a pretty hot button topic, (yes, that one). For too long we've left a certain portion of our fanbase in the dark on what's happening with NTR, and when it's coming, and while we've still got a longgggg way to go before it's introduction, (with Three Mega updates and our Supreme Pie update to come first), we felt it's time to finally talk about what's the plan to integrate it.

I can now confirm, the Chantelle update will bring in NTR.

WAIT WAIT! Before you throw stones at me, let me explain the plan...

The Chantelle Script is going to be a double script combined into one update, one for 'Netori' on the main route, and one for straight-up 'NTR' on the NTR Route.

It will allow on the 'main' route, the chance for players to steal Chantelle and humiliate Darnell as your conflict with him continues to spiral into chaos. It will have a heavy 'Netori' focus.

BUT, the other half of the script, will begin the NTR route (for players choosing that route). Where Darnell will 'steal' one of the girls.

So, the choice will be yours, humiliate Darnell, or be humiliated by him, Taffy Tales is all about choice, and tailoring the experience to what suits you.

You'll never be forced onto the NTR route, it's 'one choice' in-game that basically says 'Do you want to play the NTR route or not?' That is it, if you end up on the NTR route, you chose it willingly.

Well, on another note guys :) We have another little teaser for you guys! You know who really needs some love around here? A certain cute blonde whose more 'effeminate' than most!

-The Taffy Tales Team

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I personally the second.
I am hoping by that point, with people seeing what we can do with the Mega updates and supreme pies that we'll have additional funds for more staff. I want to try make it as smooth a transition as possible so that when it's implemented, it'll be like no one's noticed the difference and they'll just get to play the content they want.

CoomerHimbo

Sep 26, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello everyone :)

The work is going exceptionally well, I have found a new plug-in for the game engine which is helping to speed things along nicely. I've mostly been switching between posing and creating the artwork to help move things along. (It can really burn me out just sticking to doing one too long).

Still not sure on a date yet, but I will try my very best to get a pinpoint on an estimate when I can!

Lostraven will now be working on the Chantelle script. We thought we'd talk to you about the future of Taffy Tales a little on a pretty hot button topic, (yes, that one). For too long we've left a certain portion of our fanbase in the dark on what's happening with NTR, and when it's coming, and while we've still got a longgggg way to go before it's introduction, (with Three Mega updates and our Supreme Pie update to come first), we felt it's time to finally talk about what's the plan to integrate it.

I can now confirm, the Chantelle update will bring in NTR.

WAIT WAIT! Before you throw stones at me, let me explain the plan...

The Chantelle Script is going to be a double script combined into one update, one for 'Netori' on the main route, and one for straight-up 'NTR' on the NTR Route.

It will allow on the 'main' route, the chance for players to steal Chantelle and humiliate Darnell as your conflict with him continues to spiral into chaos. It will have a heavy 'Netori' focus.

BUT, the other half of the script, will begin the NTR route (for players choosing that route). Where Darnell will 'steal' one of the girls.

So, the choice will be yours, humiliate Darnell, or be humiliated by him, Taffy Tales is all about choice, and tailoring the experience to what suits you.

You'll never be forced onto the NTR route, it's 'one choice' in-game that basically says 'Do you want to play the NTR route or not?' That is it, if you end up on the NTR route, you chose it willingly.

Well, on another note guys :) We have another little teaser for you guys! You know who really needs some love around here? A certain cute blonde whose more 'effeminate' than most!

-The Taffy Tales Team
Holy shit Dany is best girl now
i want to hate fuck that trap and rub my cock on her flat chest till orgasm
so fuxing excited

Edit: Love the way Danny's eyes look, Very... feminine the nipples and her soft features like the lips as well
omg, i actually cant wait

Last edited:

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
hate NTR man :(

"So, the choice will be yours, humiliate Darnell, or be humiliated by him, Taffy Tales is all about choice, and tailoring the experience to what suits you. "

who would wanna get humiliated .. ur the mc :/

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
hate NTR man :(

"So, the choice will be yours, humiliate Darnell, or be humiliated by him, Taffy Tales is all about choice, and tailoring the experience to what suits you. "

who would wanna get humiliated .. ur the mc :/
People who like NTR.
It will not affect Main Route users in any way.

Reactions: hapikala_donut

geemergary

Aug 12, 2017
I cant tell if people are excited for Danny or just bracing for the NTR route to make an appearance, lol.
I recall someone posted the texture file for Danny and it showed both a pussy and a detached penis, like Danny could be either one. Personally I'd love if Danny is actually a chick. Not interested at all if Danny's a guy, but I see no point in shitting on other people's interests. (Maybe we can choose the story of whether Danny's male or female? That'd be sweet.)

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I dont mind NTR or netori route, i dont mind Danny feminize (even if it bring content banging danny, cause anyone have is own tastes so its a good way to everyone to enjoy), all i care is the game to do well and keep the work the has been done in the last 2 updates.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
You need to find the key, try Priscilla's bedroom.
AFTER triggering the Gerda/Harry cut-scene.

hchinaski

May 1, 2017
I've climbed the tree and yet the game acts as if I haven't retrieved the ball. Is this a bug?

Also, the map was off when it first happened

Jemz_

May 30, 2017
You need to find the key, try Priscilla's bedroom.
AFTER triggering the Gerda/Harry cut-scene.
I've triggered that cutscene but anywhere I click in Priscillas room just comes up with find another place to put the camera even though I've already done that a while ago.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I've triggered that cutscene but anywhere I click in Priscillas room just comes up with find another place to put the camera even though I've already done that a while ago.
The keys are on her desk from what I remember, dangling.

seralam

Apr 17, 2018
Is that a double bunk bed in Danny's teaser?
There is no mention of it but could it be possible that danny has a sibling, and if what geemergary is ture, maybe a twin??

But serious question, seeing how mc is on danny's house, will there be more clara content?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Is that a double bunk bed in Danny's teaser?
There is no mention of it but could it be possible that danny has a sibling, and if what geemergary is ture, maybe a twin??

But serious question, seeing how mc is on danny's house, will there be more clara content?
It is a bunk bed, are there secret plans abound? Maybe! Will we be drunk enough to tell them? Who knows!

And yes, there will be lots of Clara and Becca content this update, as they are the main focus.
Danny is just a little extra because of how many people want his booty.

3.50 star(s) 342 Votes