Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
It isn't supposed to be a Darnell route, it's supposed to be a 'Team route', a sort of middle ground where you help each other score girls and deal with the main plot from a different angle. It's one that me and Uber would need to discuss its functionality and if the demand is still there, or whether we can make it unique enough to justify it, (we are far too busy with the main Route at the moment to even talk about it really). It was also a route that was promised before my involvement, so I do feel obliged to see it through.
Just remember to do what you love, do what you guys are inspired to do so the work stays steady and the quality top notch. Too many devs burn out from listening to the masses. It seems to me that you planned NTR from the beginning (principle and darnell) and a 'friendship' route middle ground...idk how many people that will appeal too. NTR people (like myself) will find it boring and not 'hard' and of course anti-NTR people view any kind of sharing as...well NTR. So yah, only do this route if your team is inspired and has cool ideas that motivate you (which btw i can see the appeal, making the MC join forces with the bad guy is fun, and allows for lots of different art opportunities cause two dicks might bet better than one :)

seralam

Apr 17, 2018
I too dont like the idea of sharing girls... But maybe if it is like Tomberry said, wingman and trying to score Different girls then I would be interested. But whatever the case the game will have choices so i cant be angry for content i will not play.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I'm not a fan of sharing or NTR but I wouldn't say they're the same thing.
I didn't really call them the same thing, and NTR can be defined pretty much however you'd like on this site for some reason (yay tags!) I probably should have said cuckholding lite rather than NTR, as that's what I meant. It was a bad choice of words on my end.

It's generally the route I'm least confident with at the moment, BUT, In fairness, it also the route I've put the least thought into at the moment, so there is that.

So until I have a more concrete plan with it, there's not much I can add.
I figured, and there's nothing wrong with that. If anyone can pull it off on this whole site I figure you can, but maybe it's about time to start questioning whether or not it's even a worthy route to keep? I'm not sure it's substantial enough to stand alone as it's own complete route (at the moment of course). Maybe you could make it a side story in the main route like you guys are doing for the MCs kindness/evilness? I do agree with TomberryDude that it could be a cool "wingman" route for a story but I'd still like there to be a substantially different sex/fetish/something for it to stand alone as a route. Another thing is most of the girls already in the game I'd like to keep for myself as well, so there's some enthusiasm for the route diminished already.

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
(Raises hand sarcastically) I for one agree with them we should also start a poll to see if Darnell should be removed from the game..... but nahh I want the friendship route besides lostraven is a great writer and I'm sure Darnell will be a great best friend after some character development or even better there can be parts of the game where you take control and play as Darnell after the character development of course .I mean theres not to many reasons to shoot down this route before its even written........ unless you don't like Darnell and it's not that good of a look to only hate the only young black male in the game (this last part is a joke)(maybe)

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I'm fine with the Friendship route as long as he doesn't touch any of the girls. We can be friends but that's it.

Reactions: seralam

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I'm fine with the Friendship route as long as he doesn't touch any of the girls. We can be friends but that's it.
I know you already know that's not how it's going to play out. As I said forever ago, there could be some fun joint sister seduction (like sisterly lust) but other than that you're going to have to throw him a bone or two, and likely much more.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I know you already know that's not how it's going to play out. As I said forever ago, there could be some fun joint sister seduction (like sisterly lust) but other than that you're going to have to throw him a bone or two, and likely much more.
And that's why I'm probably just gonna skip it all together. If I wanted to see scenes with him I would just play the NTR route.

sandor0011

Dec 1, 2018
the NTR discussion again...
i think this discussion change the original ideas of the developers
just because some doesnt like some fetishes
poor lostraven

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
To the Devs. Just make the game you want to make. Pandering to the masses is futile and will drive you bat shit insane in the end. No matter what you do there will be those who are displeased. From my point of view if people don't like it they should just piss off and find something they do like. I don't particularly care for NTR but I am not going to drop the game because of it even if there was no choice. The Art and the Dialog plus the premise are just to good to ignore. Even if I were not to have a choice to play the NTR I or others could just skip through the shit they don't like not like it would be the first time I or others have done that. This Debate is going no where.

Feb 5, 2018
Not to sound overly hostile, but man there are some entitled people, here. I don't give a shit about NTR, but it's what the dev wants, it's what they've promised would be an optional, alternative route since the beginning, and it's what a lot of the paying folks on Patreon have asked for. The regular content is going to be there, and production probably won't slow down much at all on the route you want. You're likely getting this content for free, anyways, so I don't get the crying.

arar

Jun 4, 2017
Not to sound overly hostile, but man there are some entitled people, here. I don't give a shit about NTR, but it's what the dev wants, it's what they've promised would be an optional, alternative route since the beginning, and it's what a lot of the paying folks on Patreon have asked for. The regular content is going to be there, and production probably won't slow down much at all on the route you want. You're likely getting this content for free, anyways, so I don't get the crying.
Totally agree, most of these people whine to just to whine. Impatient and hostile even when the content is free feels bad :(

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
I find it rather laughable that there's so many people worried about NTR content already, when in fact it will be done only after god knows how many "mega" updates. And considering LR told people not to expect the next mega update by the end of this month, I don't think saying that quite some of the folks who play this game will be dead by then it's a exageration.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I find it rather laughable that there's so many people worried about NTR content already, when in fact it will be done only after god knows how many "mega" updates. And considering LR told people not to expect the next mega update by the end of this month, I don't think saying that quite some of the folks who play this game will be dead by then it's a exageration.
It's coming after four updates, three megas and the supreme pies one. After that it's Darnell's sisters update which'll add NTR.

To be fair to those people, Uber posted on patreon that that update would be the first to contain NTR, which sparked the conversation. I disagree with their hyperbole and how they wished to argue their points, but talking about it now is valid.

I take full responsibility and apologize to anyone that thought I added to the fire with my questioning and subsequent discussion of the friendship route and it's validity. While I feel it is a worthy discussion, it probably wasn't the right time for it.

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
What is the difference between the supreme pie update and the mega update, is the supreme one an even bigger mega update?

Also, about the sharing in the friendship route have how do you think the "sharing" of the girls is going to be broken down? Is it going to be more like all the girls are split between the two characters or is there going to be a preference for each of them and the rest is shared? I am curious to see how that would play out and as much as I dislike NTR I am intrigued by this prospect.

Finally, really great story and art huge fan. Keep up the good work, if med school wasn't so expensive I'd join your patreon

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
What is the difference between the supreme pie update and the mega update, is the supreme one an even bigger mega update?

Also, about the sharing in the friendship route have how do you think the "sharing" of the girls is going to be broken down? Is it going to be more like all the girls are split between the two characters or is there going to be a preference for each of them and the rest is shared? I am curious to see how that would play out and as much as I dislike NTR I am intrigued by this prospect.

Finally, really great story and art huge fan. Keep up the good work, if med school wasn't so expensive I'd join your patreon
The 'Mega' updates are a serious of extra large updates we intend to produce, they also finally bring in more of the actual plot and a couple 'big reveals.'

The Supreme Pie update is a series of High-Paying Patrons with their own requested content that we have (within reason), adapted. It'll bring in a couple entirely new OC's.

So far some 'special' girls you'd still gt to keep to yourself but I haven't thought into that route too heavily.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
The Supreme Pie update is a series of High-Paying Patrons with their own requested content that we have (within reason), adapted. It'll bring in a couple entirely new OC's.
Any hints on the other story being added? I know we'll get something when it get's closer but we've already seen the lady that gets pregnant and grows, but, as far as I can remember, we haven't seen or heard anything about the other story.

3.40 star(s) 347 Votes