lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
So we're getting Danny content next update, safe to assume we'll see her as well for the non trap fans?
As said before, the main focus will be on Becca and Clara. Other characters however will get a little love to tease their potential storylines.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
As said before, the main focus will be on Becca and Clara. Other characters however will get a little love to tease their potential storylines.
I guess I gotta wait and see.

Did the Danny cosplay scene spawn the idea of a mini Halloween update or is that something of a completely different nature?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I guess I gotta wait and see.

Did the Danny cosplay scene spawn the idea of a mini Halloween update or is that something of a completely different nature?
Generally speaking, I think it's kinda becoming a small tradition for top devs to produce Halloween and Christmas mini updates, and as we'd like to be seen as one of the top dev teams in the long term, we'd like to throw our hat in the ring with this tradition . It's also just generally a fun little thing to do, so it's a little bit of marketing, a little bit of fun and our own pride in what we do.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Generally speaking, I think it's kinda becoming a small tradition for top devs to produce Halloween and Christmas mini updates, and as we'd like to be seen as one of the top dev teams in the long term, we'd like to throw our hat in the ring with this tradition . It's also just generally a fun little thing to do, so it's a little bit of marketing, a little bit of fun and our own pride in what we do.
Very smart

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
It's only a matter of time before you guys are considered one of the greats. Either by getting the mega updates out, or everyone else ruining their own good will, whichever comes first.

Meriblanc

Aug 16, 2017
There's a full route dedicated to ntr that it's (or it looks) independent from the other. Will you go all the way with hardcore ntr stuff in the route?

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
So, i get confused easily :D

As i understand it, the next update is the first major update? and the one after that is the mary mega update?

Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
Where is the stable key :(?
The stable key is in the second drawer in her dresser up in Pricillas room. However and this is where the snag is. You need to click on the stable door after you see her parents fuck off and before you go inside so the ”you need the key” comment trigger. If you dont do that the key wont spawn in the drawer and you cant get it.

Reactions: damlakatre

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Hey all, not been following this thread for some time so can somebody tell me what will the next update focus on?
The next major update is focused on Becca and Clara, with a little bit of tease for other characters. There's a Halloween special before that (which might be the tease, I'm not sure). The next update after will be focused on Mama Mary the landlady, then it's Tiffany's turn. There might be an update in-between Mary's and Tiffany's that adds some fan commissioned content but it also might come out after Tiffany's update.

Reactions: Morah SDG

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
I wonder when we are going to get content for the popular blonde girl we saw on the track. Is she just a side character or does she have a bigger role to play? Also, the same question for the sales lady at the store

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes