orzys

Apr 19, 2018
So I have done everything I could think of, and still it's only 99% in the new version. Made sure and the gallery on the latest version is missing 2 scenes.

Anyone know what I could be missing?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
By the way, for anyone interested while you wait for the Taffy Tales update(s), while you all know I also do work for Amity Park and Breeding Farm, but did you know I also helped out with the new 'Totally Moonlighting Much?' Game?
You can find it here and check it out if you want, but PLEASE NOTE: it's very early in development:
https://f95zone.to/threads/totally-moonlighting-much-v0-0-2-5-soulreaverfo.30678/

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
By the way, for anyone interested while you wait for the Taffy Tales update(s), while you all know I also do work for Amity Park and Breeding Farm, but did you know I also helped out with the new 'Totally Moonlighting Much?' Game?
You can find it here and check it out if you want, but PLEASE NOTE: it's very early in development:
https://f95zone.to/threads/totally-moonlighting-much-v0-0-2-5-soulreaverfo.30678/
It's solid so far. I'm a little worried about how it'll progress both as a game and a story (as I am with taffy tales), but I've been keeping tabs on it.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
It's solid so far. I'm a little worried about how it'll progress both as a game and a story (as I am with taffy tales), but I've been keeping tabs on it.
My work there is very minimal, I only did a very small script, but y'know, my work tends to get around, lol.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
looking for a goodguy who Will make walktrough
I will write it for you now: 1.) The ruler is out of the MC bedroom. 2.) The gym clothes are on the washing line. 3.) The barn key is in Priscilla' room, you need to click around and see a Harry/Gerda scene at the front of the house first before it spawns. 4.) the voice changer is in the neighbor's backyard. 5.) The ladder is by the School yard. That's it. Just follow the instructions other than that.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I will write it for you now: 1.) The ruler is out of the MC bedroom. 2.) The gym clothes are on the washing line. 3.) The barn key is in Priscilla' room, you need to click around and see a Harry/Gerda scene at the front of the house first before it spawns. 4.) the voice changer is in the neighbor's backyard. 5.) The ladder is by the School yard. That's it. Just follow the instructions other than that.
You forgot the rope in the smoking area.

sandor0011

Dec 1, 2018
haha that resume so much pages of this discussion

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes