abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Well the game is very nice but I will wait for the Mary mega update and then play this game and I think it will take 6 months so i will play after 6 months

Reactions: obiwan

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Oh, come on! Even Dark Fucking Cookie updated his patch UpToDate.
You literally just have to name the characters appropriately and the dialogue will flow.
Those early sections are also being revamped again anyway.

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
You literally just have to name the characters appropriately and the dialogue will flow.
Those early sections are also being revamped again anyway.
Thats won't count. Its like using a rubber, it's not feels the same. Also, when you're telling that "houselady" chapters were redone, you mean that it even more illogical to name her "mom" as story would break?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Thats won't count. Its like using a rubber, it's not feels the same. Also, when you're telling that "houselady" chapters were redone, you mean that it even more illogical to name her "mom" as story would break?
What?
It's designed to flow as it currently does, the 'landlady' and 'childhood friends' stories are not yet complete, so at the moment it will suffice.

And no, it'll be more like this:_

Some people call her "MARY-ANNE" But I just call her "MARY'."

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
What?
It's designed to flow as it currently does, the 'landlady' and 'childhood friends' stories are not yet complete, so at the moment it will suffice.

And no, it'll be more like this:_

Some people call her "MARY-ANNE" But I just call her "MARY'."
Ok, i'm non english speaker, so your hints, if there were some, just unreachable on this side. You mean stories would be done in "landlady" manner and rename would help, or... you mean the story would be done in Landlady manner, and we should stop hoping? Once again, look at darkcookie, it just what should be done. "Family ties", you remember?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Ok, i'm non english speaker, so your hints, if there were some, just unreachable on this side. You mean stories would be dont in "landlady" manner and rename would help, or... you mean the story would be done in Landlady manner, and we should stop hoping? Once again, look at darkcookie, it just what should be done. "Family ties", you remember?
Okay, there is not going to be a 'patch' that you download and add into the game.

But you will get to enter what kind of relationship you have with her.
Look at this game to understand, it will be very similar.
https://f95zone.to/threads/zombies-retreat-v0-10-1-sirens-domain.11431/

Reactions: bosa43 and WINTEX

WINTEX

May 26, 2017

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
OK, NTR lovers are waiting for NTR over a year now. I think my retirement would come first compared to "relationship change" update :(
Unfortunately for NTR lovers, the patrons voted on the content they wanted first, pushing NTR back a fair few months.
The game also needed a LOT of work to be done to try fix/work on it's previous updates.
So it will be a long wait for hard NTR fans.

BUT, the Script is written for the first NTR stuff.
And we hope once we meet our next patron goal we can expand and hopefully produce content faster.
We've pledged to put NTR in as an optional route, so we intend to keep that promise.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Dunno, I'm not NTR lover, not my thing, I just made a point, that every update we should wait through tears and pain. And surely, there would be no vote for "relationship change" on Patreon.
>I'm not NTR lover, not my thing
>every update WE should wait

What? Why would you include yourself in that group then?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes