KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey everyone, I hope you guys are enjoying the build-up to Halloween. :)

As usual, the work continues steadily for the main update, don't forget to vote and comment if you haven't already at the poll if you want to see your username pop up in the next update, and while we can't promise we'll be able to get everyone's username, we'll do our best!

Link to poll here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We're planning in the future more ways for special Patron involvement, but we'll talk about that at a later date.

We hope you guys stay safe over the holidays and once again, thank you guys for supporting us and keeping the project alive.
As you can see, even Gerda has been getting into the Halloween spirit a little...

-The Taffy Tales Team

JBB1986

Apr 15, 2019
I will write it for you now: 1.) The ruler is out of the MC bedroom. 2.) The gym clothes are on the washing line. 3.) The barn key is in Priscilla' room, you need to click around and see a Harry/Gerda scene at the front of the house first before it spawns. 4.) the voice changer is in the neighbor's backyard. 5.) The ladder is by the School yard. That's it. Just follow the instructions other than that.
Yes, yes, and the lotion is in the basket, we KNOW......

fedge3423

Oct 21, 2019
Game needs more hole in the fence action, or just her randomly showing up, seems like a waste that it's a 1-2 time thing and nothing happens after that, same with your other neighbor that you can't even peek in her window or anything after her phone call she just vanishes, she's a nice character too

• Love
Reactions: Shovelface99

MrPervet

Jan 28, 2018
hey i actually stuck on Pricilia movie night cant find where that bitch . i was search on every damn place still cant find that arrogant blonde bitch

Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
I will write it for you now: 1.) The ruler is out of the MC bedroom. 2.) The gym clothes are on the washing line. 3.) The barn key is in Priscilla' room, you need to click around and see a Harry/Gerda scene at the front of the house first before it spawns. 4.) the voice changer is in the neighbor's backyard. 5.) The ladder is by the School yard. That's it. Just follow the instructions other than that.
I swear your passive aggressive attitude is why I love the humor in this game. Its a rare thing that writing in games makes me spurt out my drink while I´m reading.

As a side note I wonder how todays gamers would do with the adventure games of my youth. My guess is not to well considering how damn easy everything is to figure out in modern games by comparison. At least you dont need to carry around a lorry full of stuff and then patiently grind one thing after another on whatever hoping to hop on to the logictrain of whatever the dev had in his mind at the time.

Reactions: lostraven

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I swear your passive aggressive attitude is why I love the humor in this game. Its a rare thing that writing in games makes me spurt out my drink while I´m reading.

As a side note I wonder how todays gamers would do with the adventure games of my youth. My guess is not to well considering how damn easy everything is to figure out in modern games by comparison. At least you dont need to carry around a lorry full of stuff and then patiently grind one thing after another on whatever hoping to hop on to the logictrain of whatever the dev had in his mind at the time.
What people don't see when I'm frustrated behind the scenes:

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes