preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I wonder when we are going to get content for the popular blonde girl we saw on the track. Is she just a side character or does she have a bigger role to play? Also, the same question for the sales lady at the store
Stacy (popular girl)? Yeah she'll get content I hope. It'd be fun to make her the final test to make sure MC's grown as a person with the demon letting him completely handle things with no help, at least on the non complete asshole path. We already know she's not a fan of Darnell so she's pretty high in my book. I just hope she's okay with sharing.

As far as the store clerk is concerned:

The store clerk isn't raped, she's one of the few girls who isn't part of the main rota of girls, she just likes to fuck, much like the girl whose left post anal-fuck in that one scene. I may add something in later where she finds the MC is just 'too good' but I dunno, we'll see.

Any plans for Jennifer, the maid and the store clerk in the future updates?
Also is the peep through fence option useless after using it those 2 times? I can seem to use it morning/day but she's never there on the weekday or weekends, more random scenes of that would be nice too
I have many plans to write content for them.

Reactions: BigBobIsHere

Vitorogis

Sep 23, 2017
I have a problem with the quest "The strange sounds near darnell's house" and I don't have his house unlocked...
How do I unlock his house? I have to progress with the game or what?

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I remembered that I had to progress through the game, I think you have to see a scene of Darnell and his sister in front of the mall, but I can't remember if that triggered it or if it was somethign else after.

Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
I have a problem with the quest "The strange sounds near darnell's house" and I don't have his house unlocked...
How do I unlock his house? I have to progress with the game or what?
I`ll just copy paste something I wrote on Patreon.

You need to do Beccas route first. Shes probably in the classroom its a bit hard to realize shes there since you only see her back. After you get through there you get into her mother/your teachers route and her "problems" which leads you to tail Darnell undercover which unlocks his house. The game is a bit buggy this early in development so things tend to fire before you can actually get to them or they make sense such as getting the ball back before you get the ball or need to go to Darnells house before its unlocked.

Reactions: morecheeseformee

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
wut is it about cucking? huh? Is NTR content in this update that's coming?

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I don't know exactly what patreon post these are comments on but I'd bet they're under the Chantelle post that announced NTR was coming, unless they're just random.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I think it's talking about the one scene where Darnell grabs the sister's ass. I'm not a fan of that scene, but my ego is not so fragile that I can no longer look at an otherwise pretty sweet game because I saw another man grab the butt of a girl I'd like to bang.
It was talking about the fact I stated we still intended to keep our promise to our NTR fans and deliver them a separate route, and stated the Chantelle update would be split between the two. (half main update, half NTR)

JBB1986

Apr 15, 2019
It was talking about the fact I stated we still intended to keep our promise to our NTR fans and deliver them a separate route, and stated the Chantelle update would be split between the two. (half main update, half NTR)
Honestly don't get what they're whining about. I mean, I hate NTR with a burning passion..........but if its not only ENTIRELY OPTIONAL, but it ALSO allows you to alternatively fuck up the life of the nasty little prick in question? Well, that's a total win, in my book. Not many games allow you to do that (I mean, off the top of my head....the Tyrant? And that's only just started to implement it, and it was less you intentionally doing it this time, and more the useless asshole just reaping the consequences of his MANY bad decisions and not being able to deal. And that's the only game. Literally, I can't think of another).

I mean, opting out of NTR on Sara ends with Darnell not only missing out on her, but with him getting his shit stomped in by Harry's goons for "losing" (heh) the drugs and not being able to pay him back for them. I assume something similarly horrible (if not worse.......PLEASE say worse; Darnell's life falling apart makes me smile) on the TIffany route. I mean, he's clearly blackmailing the MC's SISTER (even if he hasn't gotten all that far with her, judging by his "Still just a friend............for now" crap to Chantelle in that one scene. I assume he was talking about Tiffany there?); if that doesn't warrant some suffering then I don't know what does.

So the guys whining about NTR being a thing in this game.............I just don't get it. I really, REALLY don't.

Reactions: seralam
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes