lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
this new mega update, you think it would take how long playing, reading the lines instead of going fast ????
Well it's over 50,000 words by now probably, so a while.
Anyway, I'm bashing my head against a wall atm with this technical error.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Yes...Yes I have,
Hopefully we can resolve whatever's the issue.
We hope you do too. While I don't know the first thing about unity, it's probably something so small that you're overlooking it. I can't even count how many times I have been missing a semi-colon or a comma somewhere.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Sighs since Milf City I pretty much despise content not part of story/main game now. I know some do it so they don't get burnt out or w/e.

Reactions: KiraJames

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Say what now? 50k? Thats almost the size of a 200 page book. That cant be just the first megaupdate can it?
It is. The three mega updates have currently a combined total of over 140,000 words....and that continues to rise with extensions etc. This is why it takes so long. I write minimum 20,000 words a month, usually more for different games.

Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
It is. The three mega updates have currently a combined total of over 140,000 words....and that continues to rise with extensions etc. This is why it takes so long. I write minimum 20,000 words a month, usually more for different games.
Well colour me impressed. If the rest of the update is as meaty as that I guess your ambition to become one among the big boys as you mentioned earlier is well on its way to become a reality. If all goes well you might see a lot of new superfriends on Patreon.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Well colour me impressed. If the rest of the update is as meaty as that I guess your ambition to become one among the big boys as you mentioned earlier is well on its way to become a reality. If all goes well you might see a lot of new superfriends on Patreon.
We hope so to, we're pouring heart and soul into the Mega update and they'll be news on that hopefully today.

We've had a lot of issues with the small Halloween update, (Including game breaking bugs and personal circumstance really messing with the development) but we're finally wrapping all that up to focus solely on the Mega update to push it out.

Dwene

Dec 7, 2018
We hope so to, we're pouring heart and soul into the Mega update and they'll be news on that hopefully today.

We've had a lot of issues with the small Halloween update, (Including game breaking bugs and personal circumstance really messing with the development) but we're finally wrapping all that up to focus solely on the Mega update to push it out.
As soon as the update gets released i'll become a proud member of the patreon community. Thank you for your efforts and time you put into this. Really hope it gets released soon. (Possible ETA?)

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
As soon as the update gets released i'll become a proud member of the patreon community. Thank you for your efforts and time you put into this. Really hope it gets released soon. (Possible ETA?)
November for the Mega update.
And thank you!

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Have you fixed last bugs? Is Halloween update planned for November the first?
The bugs have been fixed, I've sent the very few dialogue corrections necessary. It'll either release tonight or on Halloween depending on what time Uber reads my email.

After that, we can go back to focusing solely on what's important.
The 'REAL' update.
The meaty boy
The big one,
the...I dunno,

TheDoomieDoom

Feb 20, 2018
The bugs have been fixed, I've sent the very few dialogue corrections necessary. It'll either release tonight or on Halloween depending on what time Uber reads my email.

The 'REAL' update.
The meaty boy
The big one,
the...I dunno,
THE BIG KAHUNA!

• Haha
Reactions: seralam

eagleslash

Nov 24, 2017

The 'REAL' update.
The meaty boy
The big one,
the...I dunno,
release it before no nut november so we can nut one last time.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes