ryuthedragon

Oct 31, 2019
Below is the routes fully elaborated below.

1.) The 'Main' route
, also known as the Corruption Route.
I feel like I need to stop calling it the Corruption route. It's more complicated than that, there's a split in how 'evil' you are with the girls at various points, and whether you want to play it as more of a sociopath or not is up to you. But it's corruption to the extent that all/the vast majority of the women end up with you. Darnell is still a rival in this route, he'll try score with the girls, but you'll always manipulate the situation and screw him over.

2.) A cuckold/NTR route- Exactly like it says, this entirely avoidable/optional route is a hard NTR cuckold route, you'll become a bitch, it'll be brutal. NTR boys will love it, no don't play it if you don't like that stuff.

3.) A Friendship route -
Okay guys,
I really need to elaborate more on what this route is, as the rampant speculation on it is not doing anyone any favors. I normally do not want to comment on potential plot/scenes, but feel this needs elaborating.

This route is where you make peace and become friends with Darnell. This route is probably the least planned out, it will not totally be 'Darnell centered.' As some people seem to think this route will just involve you and Darnell tag teaming all the girls one after another, it won't.

Some examples of things it can/will include: (Not for every girl).

-Some of the girls will not have Darnell trying to bang them in this route, but rather, instead of trying to antagonize you, he may try help the MC get laid, or possibly just offer advice.
-There will be some chances to tag-team girls.
-Darnell may ask the MC to help him with a girl. (The player will have an opportunity to negotiate with Darnell on certain girls. For example, 'We both want girl X, but I know you also like girl Y, I'll help you score Y if you leave X to me.'
-There may be optional scenes for you both to 'treat' each other to a surprise.

I'd also like to remind people in the 'friendship' route, Darnell is not going to be...well, such a cunt. He's an antagonist in the other routes, he'll be an ally in this route.

And yes, I'm confident I can write this realistically...I'm so confident in fact, I dare say you'll even like Darnell in that route.

Unconfirmed routes:

4.) A pure Route - A pure route, and whether it is necessary, really all comes down to how satisfied we are at the end of the Main route, and whether there is a real demand. I'm fairly confident with the character arcs in the 'Main' route, so it probably won't be necessary to open that door, but we'll always keep an open mind.

5.) A secret route, *Cough* Just a crazy idea of mine, may not even be possible to do. *cough*

Really though guys, I don't think anyone should be concerned with Darnell...what people should be more concerned with, is the strange things going on in Taffy Town...because it's all [REDACTED].
So, is going to be avoidable to rip or shave Becca's bush at one point? Or in one path? Really don't want to do it...if I get rid of the double personality when the doctor call, can I avoid that?

Reactions: Ranma

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
So wait im confuse has hell,
the mega update wasnt suposse to be this month?
is it being delayed to late november and we get a like a tiny halloween update today or in the next couple days?
The Mega update is next month. The Halloween release is a small festive treat out now.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
And yes sorry for the delay all, the Halloween Standalone is out now

KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016
Happy Halloween! you... you... Guys!(?)

Happy Halloween! Special Halloween update inside!

Hello everyone :)

Here is the Special Halloween update for you guys!

Direct download links:

It's been tough getting this done while trying to keep our focus on the Main Update, but we're overall satisfied with what we've produced, and hope it'll help get you guys into the Halloween festive mood. :)

This is the first time we've ever done a small festive release like this, and we are hoping to make it a tradition moving forward as we celebrate the holidays with you guys :)

But speaking of the Mega update:

We are now determined more than ever to release it for November, (So it's now an official deadline for us!).
The sheer size and scale of this update is immense. More than anything we've ever produced before, but we are working tirelessly to get it finished. We thank you for your patience while we work on it and hope as our support for this game grows, so can our production speed and quality.
But just to give you an example of how much work has been done, over 200+ pages of script have been added so far and over 150+ new images. And that continues to rise until we are finished.
Happy Halloween guys!

-Taffy Tales Team

Last edited:

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Happy Halloween! you... you... Guys!(?)

Happy Halloween! Special Halloween update inside!

Hello everyone :)

Here is the Special Halloween update for you guys!

Direct download links:

It's been tough getting this done while trying to keep our focus on the Main Update, but we're overall satisfied with what we've produced, and hope it'll help get you guys into the Halloween festive mood. :)

This is the first time we've ever done a small festive release like this, and we are hoping to make it a tradition moving forward as we celebrate the holidays with you guys :)

But speaking of the Mega update:

We are now determined more than ever to release it for November, (So it's now an official deadline for us!).
The sheer size and scale of this update is immense. More than anything we've ever produced before, but we are working tirelessly to get it finished. We thank you for your patience while we work on it and hope as our support for this game grows, so can our production speed and quality.
But just to give you an example of how much work has been done, over 200+ pages of script have been added so far and over 150+ new images. And that continues to rise until we are finished.
Happy Halloween guys!

-Taffy Tales Team
Added Special Halloween to OP. Thanks for sharing.

EDIT: I made a new thread for it.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes