Junky0815

Jun 1, 2017
I've read about the "Becca flower bug" on page 143. That was almost a year ago and still occures in the game. It's a gamebreaking bug. WTF? Fix this sh*t. And no, I don't want to use the cheat for the latest content.

• Angry
Reactions: Umgenlied

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I've read about the "Becca flower bug" on page 143. That was almost a year ago and still occures in the game. It's a gamebreaking bug. WTF? Fix this sh*t. And no, I don't want to use the cheat for the latest content.
What flower bug?
And the latest content is a Standalone, no cheat needed, the real update is in November.

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
I like the fact that everyone is complaining about the update, when it has been said this is a standalone holiday special.
Besides that what other holidays are you thinking of doing specials for, I'd love to demolish gerda wearing a pilgrims outfit.

Reactions: qay123

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
We intend to expand upon everything, music, outfits, gameplay, if you mean specific new halloween outfits tho probably not till next year. We learned a few lessons with this update, and the new unity version completely decimated the game so we'd allow ourselves more time etc next time. However, I may be inspired to write more 'gothic' scenes that could require a more macabre touch.
I'm certainly down for roleplay and costumes. I was more asking about the mega update in Nov being an actual continuation of Halloween, which you hinted it wouldn't be. I just figured I'd ask instead of assuming.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I mean I don't know, I get a Halloween update being lighter, certainly, but I just tabbed through the whole thing, and saw only one "real" scene. I suppose if it's being held off until November, might as well have just packaged the Hallowen stuff into the November update. I get it though, having permanent Halloween content might not make sense for anyone else playing it the other 364 days of the year.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I mean I don't know, I get a Halloween update being lighter, certainly, but I just tabbed through the whole thing, and saw only one "real" scene. I suppose if it's being held off until November, might as well have just packaged the Hallowen stuff into the November update. I get it though, having permanent Halloween content might not make sense for anyone else playing it the other 364 days of the year.
I wonder if we'll get a reference to the cock blocking by the mom that some people won't recognize because they didn't bother downloading this years from now. They were in a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation because we were promised an update and the update was not working as intended.

Garan Elderan

Dec 7, 2017
Anyone knows a way to fix the strength reset to 0 when you use the code for latest update? I think this will be a problem in future updates...

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes