Kuriichi

Dec 29, 2017
I wonder if we'll get a reference to the cock blocking by the mom that some people won't recognize because they didn't bother downloading this years from now. They were in a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation because we were promised an update and the update was not working as intended.
Too bad Gerda and Cucky are still in the dark about us turning out their daughter, or we'd give Gerda a good whipping while Cucky watches.

Actually, can you just throw force femming Harry into Danny's route? We already know he takes a rubber dick like a champ.

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
"But just to give you an example of how much work has been done, over 200+ pages of script have been added so far and over 150+ new images."

150 new images it's the same thing as in 0.10.5 and I didn't find her that big, 1 hour

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JayAn

Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
Starting to really dig the chemistry between Priscilla and Becca. Lowkey hoping for some girl on girl action next time they are in the school shower together. Even better if Becca initiates it by going down on Priscilla unasked or at least pleads for some with those doey eyes of her. :love:

Damn this no nut November is gonna be a PITA.

D

Deleted member 1388186

Bit dissapointed that the game has moved away from the mother and sister. I could have been mistaken in that they were never intended as sexual interest for the mc.

Reactions: cimibibapa2

Umgenlied

Sep 3, 2017
guys don't download it waste of time only one scene...after downloading you will be triggered lol wat an update after months lol
Perfect, now i'm triggered... there's a constelation of elements i could throw at you to explain the sheer amount of **** in your comment. But last time i got a notification on my bad usage of words so i guess i'll pass.

Nawab

Jan 10, 2019
Perfect, now i'm triggered... there's a constelation of elements i could throw at you to explain the sheer amount of **** in your comment. But last time i got a notification on my bad usage of words so i guess i'll pass.
you know wat dude im done with this game they never want to put sex scene with mary or tiff waiting for long time but ive barely seen some scenes the story makes no sense at all art is very much good thats why ihve sticked to it till now im bored of hearing -_- im trying new games lilyofthevalley is a master piece , away from home , dark neighbourhood ohh yea boi all ime fav.....all ive seen in this game is rape shit >.> clara's route >.> i only enjoyed sara's route more

Umgenlied

Sep 3, 2017
you know wat dude im done with this game they never want to put sex scene with mary or tiff waiting for long time but ive barely seen some scenes the story makes no sense at all art is very much good thats why ihve sticked to it till now im bored of hearing -_- im trying new games lilyofthevalley is a master piece , away from home , dark neighbourhood ohh yea boi all ime fav.....all ive seen in this game is rape shit >.> clara's route >.> i only enjoyed sara's route more
C'mon man, u gotta help a brother out, i'm really trying not to act like a dimwit troll to entice you into a stupid discussion just to bother you. But it's really hard when you write in such an incoherent manner all those nonsenses. Who the hell cares about your opinions if you don't frame them in a way that at least it can be said it stands on a logical reasoning? You're clearly upset on this game out of your own subjectivity against some of the fetishes portrayed. Moreover, you're not really someone to go on judging others their writing skills.

Reactions: whereislotion

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
"But just to give you an example of how much work has been done, over 200+ pages of script have been added so far and over 150+ new images."

150 new images it's the same thing as in 0.10.5 and I didn't find her that big, 1 hour
150+ it's already larger than Gerda update ever was.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Mary is the second Mega update.
Becca and Clara are in November.
We have moved away from some of the 'rape content,' what you see is the remnants of my pre-involvement.

• Love
Reactions: Nawab

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
guys don't download it waste of time only one scene...after downloading you will be triggered lol wat an update after months lol
1.) This is not the update. This was a Halloween festive treat, it was assembled together in a very short time period. Hence why it is so small.
2.) Uber was with called to another city due to a family emergency, severely handicapping us pre release as he could only do posing and not add CGs so we had to improvise and make sudden a redraft.
3.) A severe game breaking bug destroyed the game due to the transition into the new unity engine, delaying us. Further. I can provide proof of said bug.
4.) People have vastly over estimated this thing, I am not exaggerating when I say the real update is in November, we did not want to focus so much on a small festive Halloween update when we need to prioritise the main update coming up.

Last edited:

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I mean I don't know, I get a Halloween update being lighter, certainly, but I just tabbed through the whole thing, and saw only one "real" scene. I suppose if it's being held off until November, might as well have just packaged the Hallowen stuff into the November update. I get it though, having permanent Halloween content might not make sense for anyone else playing it the other 364 days of the year.
Unfortunately, we had planned the extra CGs, a mini game and more map interactivity with the update.
Uber having to leave so suddenly severely impeded the production (unavoidable circumstances I might add), but we insisted we release to meet the deadline we promised.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I like the fact that everyone is complaining about the update, when it has been said this is a standalone holiday special.
Besides that what other holidays are you thinking of doing specials for, I'd love to demolish gerda wearing a pilgrims outfit.
Christmas is to be discussed.

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
It was lackluster, 1 scene, and not a great one at that, just a pussy getting opened and closed by the wind it seemed.

Too bad, the game was in a great rhythm, then vacations + whatever else happened and a tiny hallowen update to show something off + the revelation that there won't be a patch means they just want to have the cash cow survive long enough to fill their pockets.

Somehow I knew this was coming, I'll still play it when it gets updated, but I'll keep my expectations in check to avoid further dissapointments.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
It was lackluster, 1 scene, and not a great one at that, just a pussy getting opened and closed by the wind it seemed.

Too bad, the game was in a great rhythm, then vacations + whatever else happened and a tiny hallowen update to show something off + the revelation that there won't be a patch means they just want to have the cash cow survive long enough to fill their pockets.

Somehow I knew this was coming, I'll still play it when it gets updated, but I'll keep my expectations in check to avoid further dissapointments.
There wasn't a vacation. Uber decided to keep working.
Just because there's not a patch, doesn't mean there isn't a work around.
This is not the update, not even close in size or scale and it will show.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes