shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
This mega update compared to summertimes saga, is it bigger than Eve's (0.19)? I found it super fast.
Another question, NTR come on which update?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
This mega update compared to summertimes saga, is it bigger than Eve's (0.19)? I found it super fast.
Another question, NTR come on which update?
The update will be the largest we've ever produced, and arguably one of the largest this site has seen if everything goes to plan.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
And yes, waiting on him to answer emails on deadlines is by far the most anxious time for me, lol

Reactions: preglovr12

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Is this a Halloween special or is it continuation of the story
It's just a tiny Standalone Halloween special. Though the main game may make reference to it.

The main update is for next month.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
So wait im confuse has hell,
the mega update wasnt suposse to be this month?
is it being delayed to late november and we get a like a tiny halloween update today or in the next couple days?

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
they did say that they were aiming for late october initially but they also said that they're not promising anything and due to the size of the update there could be delays, as for the halloween update raven said that he has sent the final mail to uber and the update will be out as soon as he reads his mail.
thnx for answering, it sucks kinda hoping to see the update this month not at end of november, but the only thing we can is wait i might probably check this again in december or january since there is no dealine.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes