Umgenlied

Sep 3, 2017
Page 342, so it's been out a while. Page 341 has all the info that came with the picture.
Gotcha, weird that i missed it, as i'm always in this thread, but thanks for the info mate.

That's Violet. You can thank the Second Supreme Pie donation if you like her.
Dayum and i remember the time you guys revealed the supreme pie tier thing i was skeptical on letting users determine the game's content... i take all of that back. I'm all in for preggos.

brahsir

Apr 13, 2018
Man my internet is terrible. It seems if there isn't a mega link, all my downloads fail. sad face.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Just finished up some quest descriptions and small bits.
Probably won't be another teaser until release now, unless Uber decides otherwise.

Dimitrii

Jan 28, 2019
I played that game quite a long ago, no much content then. Gave another try lately, and I must say, it's getting really damn good :D

For example, Priscilla line is not what I expected her to turn out, and I love it actuaklly :D

Btw, a little question. I can't unlock 5th and 6th scene in galery of v.0.11.x. Is it not in game, or am I missing something?

JBB1986

Apr 15, 2019
I played that game quite a long ago, no much content then. Gave another try lately, and I must say, it's getting really damn good :D

For example, Priscilla line is not what I expected her to turn out, and I love it actuaklly :D

Btw, a little question. I can't unlock 5th and 6th scene in galery of v.0.11.x. Is it not in game, or am I missing something?
Pretty sure the scenes are there, its just that the images don't show up in the gallery. Try clicking on them.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
lostraven

So I was trying to do some math (and probably should have stopped there...)

Are we around 150k combined word total for the mega updates? Split around a third each, not including the 18k words for the second supreme pie update which you assume will be attached to the Mary update?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
lostraven

So I was trying to do some math (and probably should have stopped there...)

Are we around 150k combined word total for the mega updates? Split around a third each, not including the 18k words for the second supreme pie update which you assume will be attached to the Mary update?
The three mega combined in general is around 130K words 40-50-40 (without extensions, I won't know the full word amount until they're all done obvs), the Supreme pies are 17K words and I think 18K for the second. And I imagine Uber will consider trying but it'll probably result in the mega having to be split.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes