SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
1st of december most probably, considering thats the date devs get paid on patreon
quite a few people will unsubscribe from their patreon in order to avoid the pay day if they drop it before 1st
cant really blame anyone though, both the parties are working in their own self interest, which is understandable.
its coming out on December 1st
So I'm guessing the grounds for your "it's coming out on December 1st" is solely based on your own assumption and nothing stated officially? If that's the case, I understand the cynicism but I'd recommend not stating dates as facts, especially in these kinds of forums.

However, I have deja vu. Didn't this exact same thing happen before? With the exact same argument that "that's when the patreon renews". I remember at that time the person who said "they won't release it until x so all the patrons get renewed" was correct about the extended date lmao.

Despite all that I've still got faith in not being strung along, especially because there'd be no point in LostRaven giving us false hope again just to disappoint and spawn these theories, when if the goal was more mullah; they could A. say nothing and release it after December 1st or B. Just say "it's coming after December the 1st".

Last edited:
Reactions: Elias85

mrdiv

Oct 5, 2017
So I'm guessing the grounds for your "it's coming out on December 1st" is solely based on your own assumption and nothing stated officially? If that's the case, I understand the cynicism but I'd recommend not stating dates as facts, especially in these kinds of forums.

However, I have deja vu. Didn't this exact same thing happen before? With the exact same argument that "that's when the patreon renews". I remember at that time the person who said "they won't release it until x so all the patrons get renewed" was correct about the extended date lmao.

Despite all that I've still got faith in not being strung along, especially because there'd be no point in LostRaven giving us false hope just to disappoint and spawn these theories, when if the goal was more mullah; they could A. say nothing and release it after December 1st or B. Just say "it's coming after December the 1st".
Just stating whats most likely to happen on the basis of past releases by Uber, what other Devs do and common sense and yeah lol the same thing did happen during the last update and I was the one who said that last time as well(and it did end up happening). Much respect to him if he ends up dropping it before December though but won't be surprised if he stalls the update till then. I would wait till pay out if I was in his place though.

Last edited:
Reactions: seralam and kiro
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes