exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Yea for some reason i cant proceed the game after i talked with becca the cutscene ends the characters leave but the background doesnt so makes me enabled to click anywhere but pressing "Esc" i get the menu but when i press something he gets stuck and the only way its to restart the game. (i used the cheatcode for the savegame for the new content, idk if starting new game it will help)
-----------------------
edit:it seems like on my game on Friday evening talking to Becca bugs the game, i moved 3 days ahead and did on monday morning and it didnt bug probably bugged to the following quest being in the next day.

Last edited:
Reactions: SiuKim

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
I feel like the "good" part of you represents patreon itself, and the "bad" half represents Uber's deepest desires.

ConBobbaFetty

Feb 1, 2018
Yea for some reason i cant proceed the game after i talked with becca the cutscene ends the characters leave but the background doesnt so makes me enabled to click anywhere but pressing "Esc" i get the menu but when i press something he gets stuck and the only way its to restart the game. (i used the cheatcode for the savegame for the new content, idk if starting new game it will help)
-----------------------
edit:it seems like on my game on Friday evening talking to Becca bugs the game, i moved 3 days ahead and did on monday morning and it didnt bug probably bugged to the following quest being in the next day.

Thank you, i had the same problem

Reactions: exirock

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
i rate this update a 6.5/10, That jessica character content in my opinion wasnt good it felt it was rushed story more like an implemention that wasnt suppose to be in this update, Carla content not a real fan of bondage etc but found it interesting and good i can see that uber is starting to add some animation which is good cause it will bring more interest into the game and has for Dany im not gonna lie i kinda felt bad cause the content was too short i felt a bit dissapointed there, Becca although she wasnt a main in this story the little extras were nice to see.
In overall in my opinion it was good update although im disapointed.

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
I think their is a bug. When starting the game from the beginning I buy the glue to stick the janitors, Carla(?), hands together but the quest does not appear to continue

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I think their is a bug. When starting the game from the beginning I buy the glue to stick the janitors, Carla(?), hands together but the quest does not appear to continue
Have you gone to sleep to get the Hockey Mask etc?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes