libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Saw this new update for what's tied for my favorite game and was immediately psyched...
... buuuuut then realize I better ask how buggy is it? Good now or wait a day or three for patches?

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
So you do all that damn teasing with Priscilla then focus on Becca again this update. Damn you to hell dev. lol

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
they need to hurry up with the NTR
NTR isn't going to be in the game for atleast 5 more months. UberPie said that NTR content will be developed after the 3 mega updates. That's going to take a lot of time, and even then the NTR content will have to start from scratch.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gajer

Oct 13, 2019
Impossible to play android version for me. Freezed a lot, ugh may be not freezed idk how to properly named that shit. I mean sometimes when dialogs comes just nothing happened, i just see a scene image without a text or smthg and click on the screen and nothing happpened then. But i still can press back button and open menu, save game and load again and is like 90% unfreezed. But its annoying as shit and appear really often. Never happened to me at previous version on the same phone(redmi 6a)

Klain50

May 27, 2017
Is the Android version bugged or something ? It's stuttering a lot and the left- right edges are messed up. Also animations not smooth

Reactions: gajer

Ricktor

Jun 13, 2017
I haven't started the game yet, but thought I would give it a shot. Quick question on the tags though, is the female domination regarding the domination of the MC, or just a female character dominating another character in the game, same question for the humiliation tag if anyone knows the answer. Thanks for the help.

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
This mega update I found kind of fast and bad, I don't know how to describe it, but it was very weak, until 11.2 I thought it was better, I thought it was cool to introduce the new character, but clearly the author was lazy putting her back instead of showing her ass , just decided to show when it was already that hole and the end with Danny that should roll something, just had nothing, was the update Clara but also found it bad

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes