Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
can some one tell me what chooses i need to make so that the MC is the dominant one and the teacher is the submissive one

hiropher

Jul 29, 2017
No it is as soon as i click the icon and it comes up with the taffy tales logo than the screen comes with all the characters and right in the middle is what i presume to be the settings menu but when i click the back button it doesnt work.
I have just installed the game and im having the same problem. Was this solve somehow?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Great update. To the devs, can we also add a trap route for darnell. You can put a scenario where we can blackmail him to cross dress and make him act like a girl.
i think it would be better for him to go on a date with what he thinks is a hot chick, get a little too drunk and bam she's really a trap and gonna tap his ass! hahahahahahaha

Reactions: E-Dog

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
so is 85.4% the end of the update? can't do anything with clara, she won't let me in her room and if i go into danny's room the mini-game is bugged bigtime.. didn't see much content for becca, mia and walter

also if i'm reading the thread right, danny is actually a girl??! jeez i thought he was just gay.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
so is 85.4% the end of the update? can't do anything with clara, she won't let me in her room and if i go into danny's room the mini-game is bugged bigtime.. didn't see much content for becca, mia and walter

also if i'm reading the thread right, danny is actually a girl??! jeez i thought he was just gay.
Nope 100% is end of update. Danny is a guy. Whats bugged with the minigame? worked fine for me.

Dimitrii

Jan 28, 2019
NEWS SOON
Weeeee

In Danny bookshelf minigame you need to click things in correct order.
Idk why, is it a hidden lever or whatever xD

Jul 27, 2018
first time I played this game. piece of gold must say. One of the best without discussion. The problem is that i caught a bug. cant get the stable key. I ll wait until the next uptade. if the dev fix it, damn, sure he'll have my support. just wanna see if he s like the ones that fixes the shit bugs or if is like those devs who gave a shit and abandon the game.

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
first time I played this game. piece of gold must say. One of the best without discussion. The problem is that i caught a bug. cant get the stable key. I ll wait until the next uptade. if the dev fix it, damn, sure he'll have my support. just wanna see if he s like the ones that fixes the shit bugs or if is like those devs who gave a shit and abandon the game.
That's not a bug, it's actually chances are you didn't click it.

hui7878

Dec 7, 2019
Does anyone know how to get the special software, and how does one unlock the gym to increase strength?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes