preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I'll let Uber know.
I just ran into the bug where you can't leave Jessica's house if you go the second Sunday but there's obviously nothing to do, which was the only other bug I ran into in the first release.

Deleted member 1706148

Oct 12, 2019
Is it just me or is someone here as well having problem w/ the Head Home task? i tried heading home on different days & time and i still can't trigger it. i only have that task and 1 w/ jessica that i still haven't done & i'm at 98% something on cg progress... what am i missing?

May 22, 2019
I just ran into the bug where you can't leave Jessica's house if you go the second Sunday but there's obviously nothing to do, which was the only other bug I ran into in the first release.
I ran in this bug too but if you use the "map button" you can get out.

Is it just me or is someone here as well having problem w/ the Head Home task? i tried heading home on different days & time and i still can't trigger it. i only have that task and 1 w/ jessica that i still haven't done & i'm at 98% something on cg progress... what am i missing?
I had this problem too but don't remember how I solved it if I'm not mistaken I just keep going into each room of the house and then in the front of the house

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
This triggered for me when I went home using the buttons on bottom of screen instead of using the map.

Deleted member 1706148

Oct 12, 2019
I had this problem too but don't remember how I solved it if I'm not mistaken I just keep going into each room of the house and then in the front of the house
Tried it man (a lot of times) but nothing happen.

This triggered for me when I went home using the buttons on bottom of screen instead of using the map.
By "buttons on bottom of screen" u mean clicking the houses? cause i don't know any other way of navigating than clicking the houses.o_O

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Tried it man (a lot of times) but nothing happen.

By "buttons on bottom of screen" u mean clicking the houses? cause i don't know any other way of navigating than clicking the houses.o_O
No. Like say you are outside the school instead of clicking on the map overview you can use buttons to goto the store. I think I was outside Becca's then used the button to travel home. Can't really test as I've already deleted the game after finishing.

Deleted member 1706148

Oct 12, 2019
Okay so i forgot to tell Harry that his wife Gerda is trapped in the basement & after finishing that scene, the "Head Home" task magically vanish w/o me getting back home... i dunno if that's some kind of bug but i'll try & continue for now (w/ jessica). Thanks emsoc & Vainglorious for helping :)

No. Like say you are outside the school instead of clicking on the map overview you can use buttons to goto the store. I think I was outside Becca's then used the button to travel home. Can't really test as I've already deleted the game after finishing.
Oh that, u can reach the house that way but i don't think u can enter the house using that method.

Last edited:

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Oh that, u can reach the house that way but i don't think u can enter the house using that method.
Yeah. I didn't have to go in the house. It triggered while I was outside but once there you can click on the front door to go in. But glad you got it resolved

2D-CG Veteran

Oct 6, 2017
Is that right next to where we fuck Gerda in our bedroom? If so, I will say 1 last time how to get them.

1) first time she comes over....fuck her pussy
2) have her come over again.....fuck her ass
3) have her over a 3rd time.....fuck her pussy.
Is it possible you mean different Things? i also have the same Scenes hes Talking About still locked but those numbers are ppics from the newest update. And These pics are also not next to where we fuck gerda in our room. the pics beside it are the trash bj from dannys mom and the handjob under the table.
Im guessing those pics are either trap-Content (dont Need to see that) or the bootycall for Clara (which i still havent found although it was mentioned in patchnotes). still a clearup would be nice.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Is it possible you mean different Things? i also have the same Scenes hes Talking About still locked but those numbers are ppics from the newest update. And These pics are also not next to where we fuck gerda in our room. the pics beside it are the trash bj from dannys mom and the handjob under the table.
Im guessing those pics are either trap-Content (dont Need to see that) or the bootycall for Clara (which i still havent found although it was mentioned in patchnotes). still a clearup would be nice.
Clara booty call is in boys bathroom at school

Reactions: 2D-CG Veteran

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
recieved 100.0 %, but I am still missing 11 images (although all the scenes show completed)
boxes 210 and 211 (where we're molesting becca in class), box 254 and 255 (between camera image(?) of Pris undressing and Darnell groping Sara's ass), and boxes 400-406 (in the middle of Gerta's booty call at my house- I did both options twice, was there extra for doing them more times?) Any ideas how I missed filling those blocks?

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
Thank you for answers I'll you do it right now.

Are you talking about calling Gerda on the phone in MC's room? (call gelda for a booty call)
575-586 is the trap scenes, which you must have opted out of (as expected, between clara under counter, and being handsy at dinner)

Reactions: yunmaster

wgarotomaroto

Jul 16, 2017
I ended up deleting the save that I should load with the code to start from the new update... I tried to delete the files and download them again, but when I opened the game again there is no save to load... Could someone help me? I think maybe deleting the save folder will solve it, but I don't know where to find it

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I ended up deleting the save that I should load with the code to start from the new update... I tried to delete the files and download them again, but when I opened the game again there is no save to load... Could someone help me? I think maybe deleting the save folder will solve it, but I don't know where to find it
Its in the registry, someone would need to upload a .reg.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I haven't played newest update yet. Thats why i asked if they were next to where we do gerda in bedroom. Thats been the block a lot of peeps dont get unlocked for a long time now.
So yes, we are talking about 2 different sets.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I haven't played newest update yet. Thats why i asked if they were next to where we do gerda in bedroom. Thats been the block a lot of peeps dont get unlocked for a long time now.
So yes, we are talking about 2 different sets.
What you're talking about is still relevant. If you use the save cheat the save is "anal first" and thus you can't unlock the second vaginal scene at all unless the three things I did in an attempt to unlock it aren't how you unlock it.

Reactions: E-Dog

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
What you're talking about is still relevant. If you use the save cheat the save is "anal first" and thus you can't unlock the second vaginal scene at all unless the three things I did in an attempt to unlock it aren't how you unlock it.
Sounds like that would be correct.

Reactions: preglovr12
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes