yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Is that right next to where we fuck Gerda in our bedroom? If so, I will say 1 last time how to get them.

1) first time she comes over....fuck her pussy
2) have her come over again.....fuck her ass
3) have her over a 3rd time.....fuck her pussy.
Thank you for answers I'll you do it right now.

Are you talking about calling Gerda on the phone in MC's room? (call gelda for a booty call)

Last edited:

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Thank you for answers I'll you do it right now.

Are you talking about calling Gerda on the phone in MC's room? (call gelda for a booty call)
Yes. If those pics u r missing are right next to gerda coming over to mc's house to fuck, then thats how u get them.....but you only have 1 chance to do it. If u choose anal first, you're screwed and cant unlocl them i guess....unless thats changed.

Reactions: yunmaster

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Yes. If those pics u r missing are right next to gerda coming over to mc's house to fuck, then thats how u get them.....but you only have 1 chance to do it. If u choose anal first, you're screwed and cant unlocl them i guess....unless thats changed.
Thank you again for your kind reply.
But I'm screwed.:eek:

Reactions: E-Dog

WOOLFER_201

Feb 26, 2018
i've asked becca for a date, and can't get to the priscilla's basement in evening/night? Does any body have a solution

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Thank you again for your kind reply.
But I'm screwed.:eek:
Well u should still be able to unlock the 1 of the pussy fucking sequences. I believe u dont get the alternate version of it though. That means that half of those unfilled blocks will fill up.

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
guys please help me!! i have to put the cameras to priscilla's house but can't find the last camera location. where is it?
Did u keep track of how many you placed by chance?.....there is a well known bug with the quest.
I suggest you hit that search button and look up 'camera'

May 22, 2019
i've asked becca for a date, and can't get to the priscilla's basement in evening/night? Does any body have a solution
you have to look for her in her house (Becca) and then you go to the stables if you try to go to the basement the game bugs and you can't go back and has to load the last save(at last for me)

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
(I am not sure if this was already part of the game's coding, what I am about to suggest)
Suggestion for Scene % completion:

I like getting 100% on the scene completion; it tells me that I finished the patch. However, since there is an optional trap route, we can expect there to be scenes (I believe there is one already). For players who do not want to pursue this, the scene % completion won't hit 100% from now on. They would be looking around for more scene triggers, not realizing that the locked scenes are the trap route that they opted out of. Can there be a separate gauge that calculates all the unlocked scenes that are NOT trap, so a person would reach 100% and know they are done?

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
The Becca second favor UI freeze (or whatever you wish to call it) is still in the bug fix version.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes