JBB1986

Apr 15, 2019
Wonder when we're going to move the blackboard in front of the principal's desk and see whoever has been giving him a blowjob for so long. She needs a rest. Her jaw has to be sore by now.

Also. I found the crossdressing pictures. Is there any more to that? Or will that be in a future content patch?
Edit: Just noticed that Danny's 'rub' scene isn't in the gallery. Wonder why. The images are in the cg gallery, though.
Pretty sure its that girl Mia? I mean, the principal was looking for her this update, and I think we saw her sneaking out of there once in a previous update. As to why? Who knows. She could just be into the BBC like our friendly neighbourhood shopkeep, or (as he is clearly involved in the criminal side of things, judging by how he snapped at Darnell after your fight in the corridor over Priscilla and what he said about Harry) he might have something on her and be blackmailing her.

Reactions: xluucasc and E-Dog

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I don't think the save code is working for me. It's making me start over from the beginning again and not from the recent update. Anything wrong I could be doing??
There are two codes present. One is for new game another for new content. If you start a new game, after the introduction when you are given free control, you can try to save the game. There you can see that one save(1-1) is already present. If you click on it, you will be asked to enter save code along with the name of your family members. Input the code and enjoy new content.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Pretty sure its that girl Mia? I mean, the principal was looking for her this update, and I think we saw her sneaking out of there once in a previous update. As to why? Who knows. She could just be into the BBC like our friendly neighbourhood shopkeep, or (as he is clearly involved in the criminal side of things, judging by how he snapped at Darnell after your fight in the corridor over Priscilla and what he said about Harry) he might have something on her and be blackmailing her.
Mia as a character is very 'what's in it for me' type of mentality. I'll leave the rest to your imagination.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
still not sure why no one has answered anyone definitively on why the find becca quest is not working.
I think its older version content no ?
I think everyone thats asked has searched and been given the same answer : Talk to sarah at her house then goto stables, However there is no hotspot to talk to sarah, to touch the door, to go to back yard or anything like that.
Either we all are missing something or this version perhaps has bugged that quest ? I dont want to use the new version jump to new content without first seeing the old so please help :D
That quest is a little buggy. When B won't show up you can go to her house and talk to her mother. If it's not triggering, go to stable. Then return to her mother again. Also in order to enter the stable you need a key.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Hi all, i'm new in this game so i start from beginnig and i use the chat to max stats. Found some quest bug: 1 - got Tiffany quest ball before Tiffany give to me the ball. 2 - got sound near Darnell's house quest before i know where Darnell house is.

Reactions: Bellyk Franck

Bellyk Franck

May 28, 2017
Hi all, i'm new in this game so i start from beginnig and i use the chat to max stats. Found some quest bug: 1 - got Tiffany quest ball before Tiffany give to me the ball. 2 - got sound near Darnell's house quest before i know where Darnell house is.
Same to me; help

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Is this scene implemented in the game yet???
View attachment 484051
It is, but it can't be re-watched because it isn't in the gallery for some reason.
When you're working on his mother's chain, and spend time in his room alone, there are books to the right. Clicking them in the right order (lots of trial and error, since only 5 count and the checks reset when you click wrong) gets you a picture of him crossdressing. You can then convince him to 'cosplay' to get that scene.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I don't remember who Mia was. Was she the redhead?
Besides. My favorite fetish is 'oral under desk'. I really liked the oral under the kitchen counter scene, until she had garbage tossed all over her. That was a turn off.

Reactions: seralam and Guest54

tyli0

Aug 5, 2017
The camera still remains in the backpack after being placed. I think I bought the first 2 and then waited with buying the 3rd one after I've gotten a few other items in the backpack.
When you click close after fapping in the toilet to make money it speeds up the minigame. When you try to finish it gives a black screen, you can't fix it either if you load a new save. It can only be fixed by restarting the game.

Last edited:

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
any save with all scenes?
or CG rip?
or a quick way to progress through the game?
would really appreciate it.
really don't wanna do everything again.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes