nderla

Jul 5, 2017
ya so Ive completely redid the game trying different stories and different orders, When its Time to find Becca at the stables, there is still zero way to trigger it.

I have the back door key (completed Geldas content to calling her for booty call, Completed Clara to dinner at her place with danny, completed Precillas whipping after stable day) all thats left is the noises near whats his names house and Find Becca.

There is zero hot spot at sarah/becca's house (no sarah either) and zero prompts for needing a key at the stables. If I go to the dresser in Precillas room (which I tried many times after getting the house key) I only get the plummer uniform sprite and prompt about the camera.

Im completely boned I guess using this current version of the game for a new start ?
Ive tried it with cheat from fresh and without by the way

If It was working what should I see at sarahs place ? A door hot spot or her standing outside ?

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
I'm disappointed that the MC can't hang out with his landlady and roommate (no relation) for Christmas, since he has no family.

• Sad
Reactions: Jeancul

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I'm disappointed that the MC can't hang out with his landlady and roommate (no relation) for Christmas, since he has no family.
Yeah I have no idea why it wasn't an option for the poll. Of all the things on the poll the most obvious was missing, and the one with the characters with some of the least content.

Reactions: xluucasc and Viggy
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes