Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
Can't progress with Becca in school, try and talk to her and she just shyly avoids me, also can't find the software for blackmail. People keep saying that it's near the pool in the house you access through the broken fence but can't click to go there. This game needs a walk-through because this is just frustrating.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Dude your on a pirate forum, pretty sure Patreon doesnt have people out and about looking for content creators on F95zone talking about features in their game LUL.
BTW

Literally just received news from other Devs that Patreon is now 'Watching' what we personally like, play and/or support in our own free time.

They are threatening devs foreclosure on their games literally for PERSONALLY liking stuff un-related.

Let's all give a round of applause to Big Brother! Always nice to see that Orwellian shit slowly creeping in.

ShiftyMasty

Mar 9, 2018
Yeah, there's been a few issues with Android recently.

Note from Uberpie:
I have to tell you some details about "cut an image in half" bug on a few Android devices. I spent some time to make some tests and it looks like the problem exists only on devices with GPU Adreno 300 series. Unfortunately, I can't fix the problem right now, because it is a problem between game engine core and GPU Adreno 300 series.

Make sure you have all the Taffy Tales stuff in one file and run from there ,not the exe shortcut, see if that works.
rip, thanks for the reply

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes