Constantino

Nov 4, 2018
Define 'decent' your evil side Learns to be more 'nice' and empathetic as time goes on in this version of the game. Until we add the alt choices where you can keep him pure evil.
More empathetic than anything. Just want to know because there are games which basically forced you to rape to progress.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
How do you earn money again? I've completely forgotten how to do that since I haven't played in a few weeks.
u go to school- boy's bathroom and then click on the door and fap like crazy person

havent played this in ages and i have a question : is there ever gonna be any incest content or has that been removed along with the beastiality content as well ( i remember those two fetishes were planned from the start)?
Incest and beastiality were put onhold cause of patreon rules, but for "incest" it gonna be implemented i think in 2-3 updates only lostraven can confirm that, has for the beastiality its against the patreon rules and there is no way to avoid a strike Uber can only implement this when he is almost done with the game and implemented it has like a patch or dlc.

Reactions: DarkSithLord47

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
u go to school- boy's bathroom and then click on the door and fap like crazy person

Incest and beastiality were put onhold cause of patreon rules, but for "incest" it gonna be implemented i think in 2-3 updates only lostraven can confirm that, has for the beastiality its against the patreon rules and there is no way to avoid a strike Uber can only implement this when he is almost done with the game and implemented it has like a patch or dlc.
I talked to the dev in private but thanks for your reply,i'll give it a go after a few more updates to see what's what

Apr 5, 2018
Incest or beaatiality we cannot comment on in any 'official' capacity due to Patreon censorship issues.

Though we are aware of the problem.
Dude your on a pirate forum, pretty sure Patreon doesnt have people out and about looking for content creators on F95zone talking about features in their game LUL.

• Angry
Reactions: Nyarwhal

stormyse

Jul 4, 2018
What an update! One of the best games currently. Great graphics, sharp and clever sex scenes. Great characters and dialogues.
Tiffany is cam-girl??? What an outstanding move. What possibilities! Even the gey-content i despise in 9.9/10 cases was great. A picture of Danny in black underwear and a later scene in the room made me want stick dick in his ass.
I totally agree. Great update again! Im not gay but i loved the Danny scene too :)

Dec 30, 2017
FINALLY some gay content with Danny, I can't wait for more.
Btw I have a small issue. it says I have 100% scenes, but in the Gallery there is a set missing, it's marked in the V0.10x section.

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
Finally, at least some basic 2 scene "animations" have been added to the game, even tho it's not really well executed, better than nothing. If he improves the animation quality and rework earlier scenes (especially clara scene with glued mop) with animation, it will become one of the best out there. Happy to see a step in the right direction.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Use the cheat code.
You literally skip straight to the new content.

Reading helps.
Hey you are not obliged to insult me with your comment (Reading helps.)... I have read. But I didn't finished old updates yet. So even if I want to decide to continue from a previous version and add the new update, with the cheat code and the save game included, it will be too advance for me, so I will have missed some stuff. So it means that I have to replay everything again, from the beginning. Anyway, forget that.

• Angry
Reactions: Nyarwhal

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Hey you are not obliged to insult me with your comment (Reading helps.)... I have read. But I didn't finished old updates yet. So even if I want to decide to continue from a previous version and add the new update, with the cheat code and the save game included, it will be too advance for me, so I will have missed some stuff. So it means that I have to replay everything again, from the beginning. Anyway, forget that.
Public previous versions of the game can be found on our patreon or on newgrounds. You can use the codes on those version to jump straight to the update you want then work through.

Reactions: Mrs Delington

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Dude your on a pirate forum, pretty sure Patreon doesnt have people out and about looking for content creators on F95zone talking about features in their game LUL.
There is a reason other developers avoid speaking about the topic. It only takes one moral crusader to report us and thus have our content further scrutinised. Other devs who openly talked about 'external' patches and such, have faced the ban hammers wrath. Therefore, we choose not to comment on it and keep a 'offical' response to anyone who asks.

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
ive got a problem, i have done all quests up to this point, and the game wants me to "train in the gym to help with the projector" and the other quest is " get gym clothes from home". i searhed everything top to bottom for clothes but have no idea where to get them. and i dont have access to any gym. a guide online said the gym is in the mall,.. but there is only a food court, exit and 2 places that say not implemented.

any ideas?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
ive got a problem, i have done all quests up to this point, and the game wants me to "train in the gym to help with the projector" and the other quest is " get gym clothes from home". i searhed everything top to bottom for clothes but have no idea where to get them. and i dont have access to any gym. a guide online said the gym is in the mall,.. but there is only a food court, exit and 2 places that say not implemented.

any ideas?
Gym clothes are on washing line in MC garden.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes