A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Bug fix to version B

-PC
-MAC
- Linux
- Android

Can a mod please update? As the main page is directing to the bugged version still.

Thrownaway13
muttdoggy
You think you could help us out here dude?

qay123

Mar 17, 2019
can someone tell me when part 2 of this mega update is coming out ? ( sorry if this question got already answered)

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Got a little problem. I can't find damn school closet. Does anybody know where it is?
Goto the track outside school. Its on the right side of the door leading back into school. going to need to up your strength to 5 to do anything though.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
even with bugfix version android version still has constant screen glitches :v
Yeah, there's been a few issues with Android recently.

Note from Uberpie:
I have to tell you some details about "cut an image in half" bug on a few Android devices. I spent some time to make some tests and it looks like the problem exists only on devices with GPU Adreno 300 series. Unfortunately, I can't fix the problem right now, because it is a problem between game engine core and GPU Adreno 300 series.

Developer, mac version doesn't work. Can you fix it?
Make sure you have all the Taffy Tales stuff in one file and run from there ,not the exe shortcut, see if that works.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
The update was fantastic, really like the new girl even if that route cut off as it was leading to the best part. The Clara route progressed well from my biggest criticism, the start was a bit mean spirited. Sort of funny how in a sex game I don't consider forcing yourself on someone that big a deal but saying really mean things is worse.

Only major downside is that the update didn't end with you cuddling Clara, maybe have the original MC call the shot on that one. That scene would make a good Christmas update.

As for Danny

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shame he wasn't a reverse trap.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017

Forewarning! Any save files from any previous version of the game are not compatible currently!

BUT you can use optional save file, with all content completed except release update. The cheat code for optional save file is as stated above in Cheat Code section.
Fuck off then... I am tired of this kind of developer, like Dark Cookie - Summertime Saga, where after all this time, you never be able to have a standard simple game that you can just continue in each update.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes