Jan 12, 2019
Bugfix for 14.3a
At very least removes glitch when asking becca to go out with Danny a second time. I hope its part of this update because what happened during first 'date' was fucking hilarious!
I went into that scene with the "b" version and it was working fine. I saw people earlier reporting that it still didn't work for them. It worked for me. Weird.

Reactions: E-Dog

okme

Jan 21, 2018
I must have accidentaly pressed some hotkey because now the resolution is changed and picture quality is horrible.
Can anybody help?

Edit: I tried extracting it again and still the same. The game is incredibly pixelated and blurry. No clue how this happened.
Was it like this before without me noticing?

Edit 2: Fixed
I am having the same problem. How did you fix it?

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
missing a scene while at 100% and have no quests left not sure what I missed. It's on page 29 after the sink blowjob before the dinner scene. 12 pictures in total
Also missing 5 on page 21, after fucking the rich bitch in my room

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
mom/daughter threesome talk
I honestly think Mary/Tiffany be the least interesting of our current options besides the obvious incest angle. Seeing Gerda versus Priscilla fight for cock would be a lot more entertaining than Mary and Tiffany taking their turns. Sure it'd be wholesome as fuck and great for me personally but this game is a little more hardcore. Speaking of, can you imagine Becca's reaction if MC still has Sara addicted to drugs? If Sara wasn't addicted still I could see it turning out pretty lovey dovey but Sara could turn around and start dominating her little girl too. Sadly, we know nothing about Danny's sister so I can't speak to that yet but a foursome with the three of them would be pretty interesting solely to see how his family reacts to him being a trap.

missing a scene while at 100% and have no quests left not sure what I missed. It's on page 29 after the sink blowjob before the dinner scene. 12 pictures in total
Also missing 5 on page 21, after fucking the rich bitch in my room
Page 29 is the trap content which you obviously opted out of, and page 21 is a variation on the Gerda vaginal scene that you'd have to replay the entire game to unlock.

Violet is damn sexy it would be nice to have some supersexy scenes with her let's wait and see what she got....
I'm 98.7% convinced she's Jessica so she's already in the game.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Then why the name is changed and also the hair she might be her twin sister....
Alter ego, just like the mc, perhaps? Or perhaps in her cult, they take a new name when they marry or get pregnant or something?

Reactions: cloudfw

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Alter ego, just like the mc, perhaps? Or perhaps in her cult, they take a new name when they marry or get pregnant or something?
She does seem like a completely different person when she goes full size queen mode. I wonder if the cult "unlocks" that and makes that a full time thing or something.

Game bugged when you ask second favor to Becca, any help?
Load a save before then and ask her the next day.

ssj4kakarott

Jun 1, 2018
wow this update ruined the game with all the buggs, i get the software wait till night go to laptop to make call, no option to blackmail what so ever? get panties for Becca, go to boys stall to call her at school, only get "fap for cash option". yeah, this game really needs a game fix update bad.

and i see so many people requesting saves because of all the buggs, is that not a thing anymore? why are so many people consistently being ignored about save downloads?

• Angry
Reactions: Nyarwhal
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes