bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
new update released that is good.

btw, where is the ""Ruler"" :v
it's on the floor on the second floor of the house. (hallway)

edit: wait it might be on the first floor, but it's in the house for sure on the floor outside the rooms

Last edited:
Reactions: jhose15xs

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Fuck, it's a folder file(Megadownloader doesn't download those), bad day for having spent mega's quota.
If you're on PC and use a router, just do the following steps-
1) Go to cmd
2) type ipconfig/release and press enter
3) then type ipconfig/renew and press enter
4) Enjoy downloading from Mega. When the limit finishes again, repeat steps 1, 2 and 3.

Edit: What is the save code?

Umgenlied

Sep 3, 2017
If you're on PC and use a router, just do the following steps-
1) Go to cmd
2) type ipconfig/release and press enter
3) then type ipconfig/renew and press enter
4) Enjoy downloading from Mega. When the limit finishes again, repeat steps 1, 2 and 3.

Interesting, turns out, it's 2 am and my quota's back, but i'll make sure to try that in the future, thanks.

Check the post in 530:
• Updated cheat code is "urkiep".

• Updated save code is "olympu".

kaiten

May 4, 2017
The ipconfig renew would only work if you ISP gives you a new IP whenever the router performs a DHCP request. Most don't, they just reassign you the same IP as long as it's not in use. So if no one requested a new IP in the interval between your router dropping the current IP and receiving a new one you'll get the same IP.
Or at least this would be my opinion. If anyone knows better, please reply. I'd really like to know if this works or not.

D

Deleted member 1123151

Interesting, turns out, it's 2 am and my quota's back, but i'll make sure to try that in the future, thanks.

Check the post in 530:
• Updated cheat code is "urkiep".

• Updated save code is "olympu".
Thanks...

Johan Smitt

Nov 20, 2017
Found two bugs thus far:

When you go to Clara's to collect the money, if you go in her house straight after, you can't leave.

Also ran into a never ending animation loop on bondage chick if you press the green button.

Reactions: Panico265
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes