KURO_NEKO_SAM

Mar 5, 2019
Puta Madre this again, stop arguing about irrelevant things, the NTR route is for who likes the NTR, if you don't like it, don't choose it, it's optional, you're not being forced:FacePalm::FacePalm:

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
I wonder when Becca grew some spine though...I expected her to be a blind cow looking at her previous developments, but she has become a person.

wario7403

Sep 24, 2019
Guys I have a problem in this video ( ) at 4:27 the game hangs when we see his panties and more message and my character does not take out his laptop and I can not advance in this arc because of that ...

Has anyone ever had the problem and figured out the solution? I use the latest version, the first time I play this game.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Came across a bug with the kitchen at night
When I enter it I can't go back to the living room, can enter the backward, but nowhere else, not even from the backward.

UPDATE: the bug seems to occur when you rescue Becca from the warehouse

TheDuraflex

Feb 17, 2018
"You've always got a plan Dut..." thats a reference to Dutch from red dead redemption 2 right? If it is hopefully its better plans than on RDR2.....
The story is developing nicely! And now its actually giving choices on what route you (the player) wants to take, the loving way or submission.

Last edited:
Reactions: lostraven
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes